• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What A Lange & Sohne are you wearing today?

JimmyWW169

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/4/22
I was really surprised that ALS isn’t bigger in the rep game …. Such an amazing time piece

Feathers

Known Member
Patron
Certified
5/9/21
Cambodia
Getting its first proper outing today! Off to pick up a new strap to dress her in

ztXrb5.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I have a steel of this but wanted the rose. Where were you able to get one if you don’t mind me asking?
I was really lucky. A TD happened to have one in storage, I asked a lot of TDs at the time. It was the last one available to buy as far as I am aware.

oceaon

Lost time is never found again.
Banned
27/1/22
US
Very nice. When did you pick it up?
Someone was willing to trade me their Datograph for my 175th Anniversary Patek. It took a year but I finally got one lol. It's a pretty solid trade. But I think you have both versions - one with a date and one with no date. Isn't the moon phase version with no date model only 40mm? This version with the date is 42mm.

Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Someone was willing to trade me their Datograph for my 175th Anniversary Patek. It took a year but I finally got one lol. It's a pretty solid trade. But I think you have both versions - one with a date and one with no date. Isn't the moon phase version with no date model only 40mm? This version with the date is 42mm.
The moonphase on mine say Datograph and has no date lol. It is 42mm also. It is not a MBW like the other one as far as I know.

• Haha
Reactions: oceaon