• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What’s do you do for work?

aaronglass

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
19/9/18
I'm a Sr. IT Engineer, basically writing automation code all day for a popular streaming platform. Boring shit to most but I like it.

Reactions: 1MoreWatch

brody.41

Looking Around
7/2/24
I'm always on the lookout for innovative opportunities in the digital space.

brody.41

Looking Around
7/2/24
I think we getting rep chemo drugs from China(?) I hope they are from Clean or VSF, then I know they will be 95% indistinguishable from gen😆

On a related note, exploring innovative technologies and platforms can also extend to the world of NFTs. I recently came across https://icoholder.com/en/nft, a platform that seems to offer a comprehensive overview of NFT projects. Ensuring authenticity and reliability, whether in healthcare or the digital realm, is of utmost importance.
If sourced from reputable manufacturers like Clean or VSF in China, the assurance of 95% indistinguishability from the genuine product provides a level of confidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 1MoreWatch

Ludwig79

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/24
Southampton, UK
Musician in disguise, worked as audio system integrator for Harman in Germany, then designing loudspeakers at Tannoy in Scotland, teaching audio, acoustics, transducer design...

And playing the blues.
If you're on the south coast of England, and you play the Blues, we should catch up!

That's the kind of tinkering which brought me here
: )

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
I play piano at a whore house. The piano is broken.
That’s better than owning one that doesn’t have any 304’s so you’re running by hand until some are found. 😂