• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Usdealer.TavoInc

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
YEEEAAAAAAAAA-1.gif

Honestly, you get a sales post nuked for breaking almost every sales rule, get told by multiple people to go read the sales rules, you do so AND THEN STILL POST EXACTLY THE SAME THING AGAIN?

What kind of narcissistic arrogance is that FFS? Rules aren't just for others, they apply to you as well.

IrritatedatStupidity.jpg

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
It's kind of interesting how the members of the Brig vary... in a weird shit way.

But - this one. Sheesh. Super freaking stupid!

Yet again I thank the members and the staff for this community. Always going to be idiots, but the good ones far out way the bad ones

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
It's kind of interesting how the members of the Brig vary... in a weird shit way.

But - this one. Sheesh. Super freaking stupid!
TBH it's not so much stupidity but complete and utter arrogance in this case. I doubt he's dumb, he does own a fairly successful home reno company but rules are for others and he's special so why should he follow them?

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
I'm ALWAYS disappointed to read brig threads.

And boss you're right. Arrogant. For sure.

In my line of work - both arrogant and stupid are considered very very similar. The outcomes unfortunately can be similar.

It's simple to follow rules.

Arrogance is never tolerated. Nor stupidity.

Still yet to hear from this inmate. Doubtful we will.