• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - the train.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
f.jpg

Oh no, not her again. Please don't repost photos of The Duck! :sick:

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Hello Giorgio - yes Giorgio Zullo from Rome, not Rebecca Abate from Rome - but I know who she is. You've been watched for quite some time now, the time needed to gather information on you.

You're a repeat scammer, a liar and thief - some of your previous accounts here:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ler-on-no-sale

https://forum.replica-watch.info/mem...29-jiokercrazy

You think you're smart, that you're a 'good' scammer. You're not - you're a 22 year old idiot - you bring shame on all the inhabitants of Italy, because of people like you everybody thinks all Italians are born scammers, liars and thieves.
The words 'honour', 'truth' 'integrity' mean nothing to you - you don't even know how to write the words. You have no respect for anything, or anyone. You've involved your mother Vittoria and girlfriend Rebecca in your scamming business. Vittoria, does she know what's inside the parcels ? Does she know that all counterfeit items are illegal in Italy?

I'm sure that Italian Customs don't care about 1 fake watch, or 1 fake Louis Vuitton bag, but what about the import of dozens and dozens of counterfeit items being delivered to your mothers address ?

The forum Admin now know who you are, where you live, they have information on the addresses you use for receiving watches, they have addresses and phone numbers for your girlfriend, mother, their places of work. I've downloaded the entire content of your girlfriends Facebook page as well as that of your mothers, along with the lists of all their friends and family.

Georgio, don't come back to RWI.

If you ever come back here again, all those Facebook pics of your girlfriend will be posted on RWI for everyone to see. And I'll send messages to everybody around you - mother, girlfriend, brother, friends and family of Vittoria, friends and family of Rebecca etc - telling them what you do to earn money. I'll tell them that you lie, you steal, you cheat, you scam, that you don't care what problems your family may have because of your activities .

I can only imagine the troubles a little Italian boy like you will have when his mother finds out he's just a common thief who has counterfeit items delivered to her home, or when his girlfriend discovers that all her Facebook pics have been posted on a public forum for everybody to mock.

Happy fucking birthday Giorgio.

jioker-a-beccy.jpg

Love birds. . .

rebecca5.jpg

Quack-quack.

Rebecca2.jpg

h.jpg

f.jpg

Good bye Giorgio - stick to eBay.it for your scamming, but don't come back to RWI.

Hey,

So I just got scammed by "giorgio zullo" on Chrono24 for a fake Hulk dial and then a Hulk bezel via Whatsapp. Just saw your post about him. I'm disappointed in myself I didn't do a quick search on RWI before continuing with the transaction. I've claimed both payments with my CC company and waiting to hear back. Chrono24 are refusing to do anything and have asked me to prove it's fake. So I have Amex and GS on the case lol

Any information you can give me to give to them will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gaz

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Chrono24 are refusing to do anything and have asked me to prove it's fake

Take the parts you purchased to an AD, have them provide written proof they are counterfeit, let Chrono24 that you'll be reporting them for participating in the sale of counterfeit Rolex parts.

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Take the parts you purchased to an AD, have them provide written proof they are counterfeit, let Chrono24 that you'll be reporting them for participating in the sale of counterfeit Rolex parts.

Ok thanks - so any AD, I can just walk in and show the parts or do I have to make an appointment with my local RSC?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Ok thanks - so any AD, I can just walk in and show the parts or do I have to make an appointment with my local RSC?

You can just walk in, say you purchased the parts from a seller on Ch24 and you have some doubts about their authenticity.

When they tell you they're fake, ask for some sort of written proof as you will need to make a claim on your CC for a charge back on counterfeit goods.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
You can just walk in, say you purchased the parts from a seller on Ch24 and you have some doubts about their authenticity.

When they tell you they're fake, ask for some sort of written proof as you will need to make a claim on your CC for a charge back on counterfeit goods.

If I walked into an AD near me, a pimply teen on minimum wage would tell me it's probably real (as he wouldn't have a clue) and would try and sell me a Datejust or something.