• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig Rolexxx (aka.....I<3rolex and foolex)

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
From what I know Steelfish actually hires people to enact a torturous scene that is exclusively made for the RWI Brig. :laughing:

bandeau-lol.gif

panermaniac

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
25/5/12
China

i read something on RWG saying that he is open a dispute paypal with jos nana.
when he try to refund this guy. this guys do not want to cancel the dispute.
is it true?

Yes, it's true.
And the shitty thing is that Jos now knows the truth but has yet to edit or remove his post on RWG. We have a lot of RWG members mad at us for something that just isn't true.

FUK you, Rolexdouchenozzle, or whatever name you're going by now.

Retina

Certified
18/12/14
lawyers dig for the past when a criminal gets caught, because he sure as hell had a big history of scams before this was uncovered...

i dont know if this warrants further disclosure of his real details to protect members here, he seems to showcase a serial habit of scams..
paypal details etc if the mods and admins deem fit

egroegart

1/7/13
yep, he is the classic scammer. You can tell by his posts. A lot of his sales said the watches were modded, but when asked questions you can see that he always acted dumb and didn't know, or said he didn't know very much about watches. Yet, he did all these mods to these watches and bought gen parts for them. lol. I especially liked the one in that gmt sale where he said he didn't know what correct hand stack meant.

With scammers a common thing is to play dumb, and that's what this guy did. just a classic sign of a scammer.

Who knows how much he's scammed people for but he has scammed people here and on the other boards. I'm certainly not against exposing his personal details. We've done some pretty good bang up jobs on scammers in the past screwing with their work, facebook, family etc.......I wouldn't want to be those people. lol

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
This low life needs to be taught a lesson seriously ! Why letting him go ? We have all the proof he has been a threat to our community, Lets wipe him out !

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
I mean... Look at the charges against him :

he pretended to be a moderator for RWI and he scammed Josh at Perfect Clones over a PayPal dispute. He ordered a watch claiming to be a mod, rejected it at the last minute, and then filed a PP dispute instead of working with Josh to resolve it.

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
In my book, it does not get worse then that !

RWI staff are great guys, I would not let this one go...

egroegart

1/7/13
I totally thought of this after some of these posts. lmao. This is great.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Dude posted somewhere that he wanted to make a statement. Can't wait.
Statement? I don't see no stinking statement!
Could that be because I have the emails to Josh from him as well as all his details?

This low life needs to be taught a lesson seriously ! Why letting him go ? We have all the proof he has been a threat to our community, Lets wipe him out !
Dude, he tried to blackmail Jos Nanna, what makes you think we need to do anything? That was the worst decision of his life, trust me on that.

BTW, Josh will post a retraction as soon as he's able. He's travelling in the back country ATM and logging on to the fora is difficult at best.

D

d4m.test

Two members and one guest viewing this thread..... I wonder if that guest is you??? We are all waiting on your explanation. The floor is yours..........

prefuse07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/15
This asshole needs to get his face caved in, seriously!

what a waste of a human body

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Yes, it's true.
And the shitty thing is that Jos now knows the truth but has yet to edit or remove his post on RWG. We have a lot of RWG members mad at us for something that just isn't true.

FUK you, Rolexdouchenozzle, or whatever name you're going by now.

Wat? Am I missing something here? :rofl:

Oh, never mind.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC

yep, he is the classic scammer. You can tell by his posts. A lot of his sales said the watches were modded, but when asked questions you can see that he always acted dumb and didn't know, or said he didn't know very much about watches. Yet, he did all these mods to these watches and bought gen parts for them. lol. I especially liked the one in that gmt sale where he said he didn't know what correct hand stack meant.

With scammers a common thing is to play dumb, and that's what this guy did. just a classic sign of a scammer.

Who knows how much he's scammed people for but he has scammed people here and on the other boards. I'm certainly not against exposing his personal details. We've done some pretty good bang up jobs on scammers in the past screwing with their work, facebook, family etc.......I wouldn't want to be those people. lol

I'm down.. On the exposing part. What a tool bag.. :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

positivitony

Renowned Member
Certified
8/7/14
So this dude pretended to be a mod, scammed someone on RWG, AND tried to get away with some clever photoshopping here?

I say he deserves everything that would come to him if the mods exposed him. People like this shouldn't even have computers ffs. :facepalm:

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Wolves......... they always get caught. .........Why, well have you been near a wolf before, as in caged wolf who gets hosed down every day. They always smell. It's a 'wild smell' that you have never smelled before. ........... And the bloodhounds here can smell him a mile away !!

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
sock puppet salvatore added

I think we need to hand you over to AnonSix

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
sock puppet salvatore added

I think we need to hand you over to AnonSix
He hasnt learned a thing, and never will....the only way to deal with a festering pus sac like this is to expose his details, and unleash a sh*tstorm upon him. This dude is dangerous and he deserves everything that AnonSix can do to publicly OUT this cancer of society.