• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig RolexAPLovers

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Hi, i would have been received at least a message from mods about all this thing going on.

First of all, i have purchased the watch mentioned on link on RG in a private deal via mail where the seller sent me the RG link and told me the watch was not sold there, before he got the ban on RG, i not know him in person.
I received the watch and that's it.

I sold here different item, all received by buyers.
All watch sold here now are been shipped today.
The 2400,00 euro sale was "freeze" due to the buyer opened a PP claim and told paypal he not make that transaction and PP freeze the funds.
He told me paypal unlocked the funds, but it's not, the funds are freeze and a claim has opened.

This is from a sale you made on RWI at the beginning of October.

zlv62s.jpg

This is from Rep Geek, you posted it 2 days ago, trying to sell a watch you already sold - Photoshopped image.

LqVk1zk.jpg

I'm a honest guy that nothing has to do whit all the shit wrote before.
Really sorry about this, and about the RWI mods that not even pm me to notify their suspect before made my username linked to this post.
I not received a single message by Rwi mods.

@Daytona6263passion you are a lying, thieving piece of shit, you are scum.

Gcnlm995

I'm Pretty Popular
4/9/17
Hi, i would have been received at least a message from mods about all this thing going on.

First of all, i have purchased the watch mentioned on link on RG in a private deal via mail where the seller sent me the RG link and told me the watch was not sold there, before he got the ban on RG, i not know him in person.

The 2400,00 euro sale was "freeze" due to the buyer opened a PP claim and told paypal he not make that transaction and PP freeze the funds.
He told me paypal unlocked the funds, but it's not, the funds are freeze and a claim has opened.

Really sorry about this, and about the RWI mods that not even pm me to notify their suspect before made my username linked to this post.
Really? You're honest? I'm the one you just scammed on RG and then promptly blocked the ability to DM you. Sei veramente un cazzone. It's good that I have many friends in Bari that can take care of you in person. And thank you for the fake tracking number you complete piece of merda.

Gcnlm995

I'm Pretty Popular
4/9/17

I am Jovanotti, the woman you defrauded 48 hours ago. the tracking link you sent was fake (and not UPS as advertised). The photos you used were from a sale you made to another RWI member in October. you managed to photoshop the tagged photo. And, than you for charging me almost 2x the price you sold it to someone else for last month (no discount for fraud apparently).
Why would you deactivate your DMs on Repgeek if you are so honorable?

Gcnlm995

I'm Pretty Popular
4/9/17
Let's make sure nobody forgets about Ivan The Scammer.

Ivan PIGNATARO, maestro bugiardo, ladro, truffatore !

Giorgio Pignataro
Via Cimabue, 9
70026 Modugno (BARI)
+393404108930

Pignataro Ivan
Via X Mario, 148
70026 Modugno (BARI)

Pignataro Ivan Agenzie ippiche
29/D, Via Paradiso, 70026 - Modugno BA

Ivan Pignataro
Via Roma 99,
70026 Modugno BA (Saluta Chloe da parte mia).

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

ivanpigna2.jpg

ivanpigna.jpg

According to elisabettalarosa.it/contattami Ivan Pignataro was born on 24 July 1981 in Bari, Italy.
He graduated from the Liceo Artistico Statale –“ Giuseppe de Nittis ” Bari in 2000
& the National School of Cinema (SNC), Animation Department of Turin.
Ivan Pignataro studied at the Inkiostro Edizioni Comics School in Marche.
Ivan Pignataroas has participated in various workshops of internationally renowned professional masters such as Riccardo Federici, Claudio Castellini, Ruben Belloso Adorna and Paolo Tagliaferro.
thanks i'll contact elisabetta to let her know this POS should be expelled from her exhibitions

nom_deplume

Known Member
8/1/22
Earth
... do people not understand that every action leaves a fingerprint in the digital world.

Ivan ... listen, for real, do not fuck with this forum. These nerds are global, resourceful, committed and relentless. Come clean now ... it's gonna get worse.

Reactions: Gcnlm995

nom_deplume

Known Member
8/1/22
Earth
He is associated with ************ who works for the government. I’ll contact her boss shortly.

Ivan. Tik Tok. Getting worse Emails are being sent. ... these guys having doing this for over a decade. Tik Tok. Every profession, every walk of life, cop, criminal, postal worker, public servant ... next time you have a latte are you sure the Barista did not spit in it after reading this ... or worse.

Tik Tok.

Last edited by a moderator:

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18

@Daytona6263passion
Yeah I'm not reading all that, because it smells like bullshit, but I'm going to assume you don't understand how the internet works, more importantly how the information you leave behind is easily traced.

*Sees Proxy's post*

Yeah my assumption was correct, sod off you prick. You could have just left well enough alone.

Reactions: Gcnlm995

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Ivan, PoS Scammer. Well done, thanks for feeding the irrational and ignorant prejudices against Italians. Just for this reason I hope you rot in hell.
I hope your life takes a turn for the bad so that when in future you look back to this you'll damn sure regret of having ruined it for such menial shit.
I advise you to quickly amend what's to be amended and make it right for the scammed people. Just do it and get lost.

Reactions: P..DR..D

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Ivan, PoS-Betrüger. Gut gemacht, danke, dass Sie die irrationalen und ignoranten Vorurteile gegen Italiener nähren. Nur aus diesem Grund hoffe ich, dass du in der Hölle verrottest.
Ich hoffe, dein Leben nimmt eine Wendung zum Schlechten, so dass du, wenn du in Zukunft darauf zurückblickst, es verdammt sicher bereuen wirst, es für so niedere ruiniert zu haben.
Ich rate Ihnen, schnell zu ändern, was geändert werden soll, und es für die betrogenen Personen richtig zu machen. Tun Sie es einfach und verlieren Sie sich.

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Ivan, time is ticking. I would advise you to do everything right while it is still possible. it's not worth destroying your future for a few bucks and eventually karma will catch up with you

kanagawa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/19
Comrades,

he returned to the charge under this pseudo (Mr_Shelby), obviously the words do not impress him.

I bought a watch from this man that I never received and obviously he forgot that he had scammed me, he told me via WTB to offer me the same watch that I could recognize.

Mr_Shelby

some information:

Supporter
13/12/22383018Italy
Today at 16:00
Here my Iban details:

ACCOUNT NAME: FLORO PALMA
IBAN: IT60P3608105138227972627978
BIC: PPAYITR1XXX

TOTAL: 690 EURO (675,00 EURO + 15,00 EURO SHIPPING)

Please let me know your shipping address and we waiting for green lights.

Thank you :)

Reactions: Chee284868

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
The Brig is the reason why I wouldn't even dare to dream to become a scammer in my worst nightmares. 😂

It's obvious that a lot of these low lifes are completely unaware of how the digital world works and that you will leave a paper trail, even if you think you are smarter than the hunters.

Well, guess what, you're not. You are the prey now.