• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Raazod.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
@Raazod

You've been asked multiple times to ship this watch out and to provide your buyer with a tracking number.

After 10 days of arduous efforts on your part, this is what you managed to come up with - 1 single pic sent to your buyer in your Whatsapp conversation.

parcel.jpg

Not really surprised at the way this has gone, but why you would imagine that this pic would convince anyone that you have shipped the watch is beyond me.

We are now well passed the stage of hoping you'll get round to shipping the buyer his watch - the only thing I expect to see now is you refunding the buyer the full amount he sent you.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Ain't cocaine. Look at the original sale thread, he was selling the plant on the pictures, low quality homegrown stuff...

Jokes aside, those are the most stupid watch-selling pics I've seen so far.
Another cheap, cheap scammer. Sigh.
@HendrikWatch i hope you get your money back!

Last edited:

proxyserv

29/3/12

That's not particularly convincing Nathan, I'm disappointed in your efforts, especially taking in to account you've just finished 6 years of study for a BACCALAURÉAT PROFESSIONNELLE ELECTRONIQUE and a BTS Fluide Énergie Domotique.

If this is the quality of work future employers can expect, then your future doesn't look too rosy.

Sent you an email, hope you find the time to reply and react.

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Thanks for your support guys!

To be fair, he contacted me today and sent me a refund. I did not receive the money yet but I want to play fair and I don’t want him to get hated for no reason. I’ll keep you posted.

Hope it works out for you Sir,

Musta been some scary sh!t in that Proxy email ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Markangel

I'm Pretty Popular
3/4/19
EU
Thanks for your support guys!

To be fair, he contacted me today and sent me a refund. I did not receive the money yet but I want to play fair and I don’t want him to get hated for no reason. I’ll keep you posted.
Fingers crossed for you, mate.

Reactions: g00n