• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig @omegafan91

omegafan91

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
27/12/22
EU
Bro, you're so full of shit you're making the toilet bowl jealous. So you're suddenly out of town and conveniently left the watch home even though this just got moved today. How did you plan to complete the sale if you wouldn't be available to ship it?
I guess we will see on Monday.
But I don't see what is unbelievable here - I posted the sale on 01.03 and traveled on 02.03. I have never said I have sold/move it. Quite literally I stated that it is still mine.

omegafan91

INMATE
27/12/22
EU
The comments about making multiple accounts isn’t good though? That is against the rules too. And proxy “has a very particular set of skills, skills they have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make them a nightmare for people in the brigg.”
And I have stated multiple times after that that I don't intend to do that. It is against the rules to create multiple accounts, no to say you will be. So don't worry about it.

omegafan91

INMATE
27/12/22
EU
Let's just hope the cat doesn't eat the watch in his absence...
You will see on Monday. I have never stated that I sold it so I don't understand why there is this notion that I have. But I will prove easily.

omegafan91

INMATE
27/12/22
EU
Sometimes the sequel is better than the original
And sometimes there is no sequence at all. I haven't registered to harm anybody and I don't intend to anything to do that now. I haven't scammed anybody out of any money. The reason why I am here is that I broke the forum rules by selling a watch from a withdrawn sale post.

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
No, let's be very clear.

While that did factor into it, the reason you are here is you didn't, and don't, seem to care for the simple sales rules & imo cannot be trusted.

You also tried to pass off cheap watches for inflated prices.

If you overpaid for them, that is your problem.

Had you not been called out, a new member could have very easily been duped into thinking the price was fair, and as you so brazenly admitted you did it before, I suspect you would have had no hesitation backdoor selling the NTTD too.

Selling in the M2M is a privilege and you abused that privilege.

The M2M rules are in place to protect all members, and the kicker is that had you tried to buy these type of watches yourself here in the past, the rules would have protected you from overpaying too.

A few memorable quotes though.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
And sometimes there is no sequence at all. I haven't registered to harm anybody and I don't intend to anything to do that now. I haven't scammed anybody out of any money. The reason why I am here is that I broke the forum rules by selling a watch from a withdrawn sale post.
Look man, if I were you, I would change that poor attitude and speak with the staff about any ways to redeem yourself.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. From my end, you bought a watch for far more than it was worth, not realizing you got scammed, and decided to sell it here at what you perceived to be a loss.

However, when myself and other members brought up the fact that it is a $40 Canal/DHgate watch, you let your pride get the best of you and began throwing a fit. You seem to not think you had any wrong doing, even going so far to say...
I can make screenshots but not worth the effort because I have to take out his name and so so he doesn't get into trouble because of you.
"Because of you" should say "Because of me". The only person here that has done anything wrong is you. When you posted the sale, did you not actually read the rules you agreed to? Ignorance is not innocence. In the rules, it states that Backdoor sales are prohibited. The buyer most likely knows that, however they didn't agree to those rules, you did.

Then you doubled down on the poor attitude and claim you'll just make a new account and be back to selling. You also gave a cute speech about us selling and re-selling illegal goods, and to think about that before we talk about scammers. You still don't see the main issue, you only want to keep pointing fingers at others instead of simply admitting you were wrong.

I bet you didn't know we as a community have helped countless individuals not get scammed out of thousands, many of us actively seek out fake watches being sold as gen.

I'm not even sure why you're still here. Didn't you say you wanted no part in being here any more and that you were leaving?? I guess that changed after veiwing @proxyserv member profile.

omegafan91

INMATE
27/12/22
EU
@KushBandit I am actually here because with all comments I felt like the ones that toke money and didn't send anything or send a rock or sold to multiple people or sold rep for gen. And I don't believe I am such person.
I understand that I broke the rules with that back doors sale. And You can even see I apologised in my previous comments
To set matters clear - I want to apologise that I have broken a forum rule. It doesn't matter if I agree with it or not - the rules are rules.
And not that it matters but I contacted the buyer of the Blancpain which was approved sale and said I will give him back the money until he actually receives the watch which is currently in transit because I don't want him to feel scared of a scam because of everything that is going on. he will pay me back once he receives it so there is 0 risk for him. You can ask him if you think I am lying.
And I apologise if you felt an attitude but I always tried to not use any offensive word. I have no attitude in my latest comment, just want to get things straight. Not to try to be re-initiated, no to sell anything else but because I have never scammed anybody in my life. I understand a lot of people will still say I am lying but that is the truth.

omegafan91

INMATE
27/12/22
EU
No, let's be very clear.

While that did factor into it, the reason you are here is you didn't, and don't, seem to care for the simple sales rules & imo cannot be trusted.

You also tried to pass off cheap watches for inflated prices.

If you overpaid for them, that is your problem.

Had you not been called out, a new member could have very easily been duped into thinking the price was fair, and as you so brazenly admitted you did it before, I suspect you would have had no hesitation backdoor selling the NTTD too.

Selling in the M2M is a privilege and you abused that privilege.

The M2M rules are in place to protect all members, and the kicker is that had you tried to buy these type of watches yourself here in the past, the rules would have protected you from overpaying too.

A few memorable quotes though.

And the ban is fair. Have never said it is not. I admitted myself that I did the back door sale and never tried to cover it. The good thing after all is that person received the watch without any problems at all. This doesn't mean I didn't break the forum rules.
But believe me or not I was not trying to scam anybody with the NTTD too. You stopped the sale, protected someone that may not know the value - I understand that. But this doesn't mean I have tried to scam somebody. I explained how I did the calculation - JTIME price at around half the price as I am factoring in some negotiation too. And again you can believe me or not I have never heard of dhgate before. I bought the watch for 500EUR from a local dealer.
I want to apologise for breaking the rules again which I have done previously too. I think it is fair for me to not be on the forum anymore.

Reactions: P..DR..D

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
I want to apologise for breaking the rules again which I have done previously too. I think it is fair for me to not be on the forum anymore.
Do you want to remain an active member on the forum?
Just Asking Rachelle Lefevre GIF by Proven Innocent

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No, let's be very clear.

Exactly, those two reasons are why he's here, especially the first quote which showed a complete disregard for the rules as if they didn't apply to him.

omegafan91

INMATE
27/12/22
EU
Exactly, those two reasons are why he's here, especially the first quote which showed a complete disregard for the rules as if they didn't apply to him.
I don't disagree with that. I broke the rules of the forum and it is fair to be banned. I just wanted to explain I was not trying to scam anybody. I see that there will always be doubt in that so as I said - banning me is fair for the sake of the rest. The thing is nobody got scammed of money. I explained above that I made sure for the only in progress sale to be fully covered even if I am not active here. Can be confirmed with buyer, everything is noted in the sales thread.
Again I am apologising for breaking the rules. If somebody felts hurt personally - I apologise too.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
@omegafan91 i asked the question above as you keep going on and on about how you should be banned. Thing is, being banned means you stop being an inmate in the brig which means all of this stops. So then I’m now thinking is it real remorse you are showing or are you scared of more severe consequences….. @proxyserv comes to mind…..
Episode 4 Reaction GIF by Heels

omegafan91

INMATE
27/12/22
EU
@omegafan91 i asked the question above as you keep going on and on about how you should be banned. Thing is, being banned means you stop being an inmate in the brig which means all of this stops. So then I’m now thinking is it real remorse you are showing or are you scared of more severe consequences….. @proxyserv comes to mind…..
Episode 4 Reaction GIF by Heels
My only wish was to try to show I am not a scammer. I didn't reply to your question because I though you are trying to mock me which I now understand was not the case.
If it is possible to stay - I want to take the necessary steps. But I don't want to have access to the sale area for everybody's piece of mind. If I decide to sell in the future, I will contact a moderator to ask what additional steps I need to take in order to be able to sell again.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11