• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig @omegafan91

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
The Good Doctor Help GIF by ABC Network

• Haha
Reactions: SwePe

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
This dude keeps digging himself in deeper
200.gif

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU

omegafan91

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
27/12/22
EU
With the risk of opening the subject again but I promised I will upload a tagged photo of the NTTD to prove I have not sold it.
I haven't sold it and don't intend to sell it. I understand that most people won't believe it but I didn't have any intention to scam anybody. The sale was stopped, I now understand the actual price.
I still broke the rules though so I apologise - to the moderators and the other members.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
With the risk of opening the subject again but I promised I will upload a tagged photo of the NTTD to prove I have not sold it.
I haven't sold it and don't intend to sell it. I understand that most people won't believe it but I didn't have any intention to scam anybody. The sale was stopped, I now understand the actual price.
I still broke the rules though so I apologise - to the moderators and the other members.
Unimpressed Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Reactions: kavorca1

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
This is a good first step in the right direction. Admitting you made a mistake, and explaining yourself in a mature matter is more than most Brig inmates accomplished, well done.

On a side note, I'm a bit surprised and disappointed at some of the members here who have kept up the drama, even if it is just for laughs. I know this is the brig, and it's how these threads tend to go, but this is getting embarrassing.

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
This is a good first step in the right direction. Admitting you made a mistake, and explaining yourself in a mature matter is more than most Brig inmates accomplished, well done.

On a side note, I'm a bit surprised and disappointed at some of the members here who have kept up the drama, even if it is just for laughs. I know this is the brig, and it's how these threads tend to go, but this is getting embarrassing.
Although I’m all for second chances when they are earned and deserved, respectfully I disagree with your view regarding the second paragraph.

HacknHand

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/22
Although I’m all for second chances when they are earned and deserved, respectfully I disagree with your view regarding the second paragraph.
And, as a counter balance, I agree with his second paragraph.

In this case I think it's a matter of crossed wires and misunderstanding rather than an outright scam. I do accept that rules were broken but I don't believe any actual harm resulted, and the offender seems suitably accepting and contrite.

I'm not advocating any change of circumstances or forum status, that's not my place, I am however comfortable stating that I think a reasonable defense has been made.

Reactions: KushBandit

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Thank you. I have a new level of respect for you you based on your introspective response and following through with this picture. Perhaps you will be able to redeem yourself and regain access in time. This is beyond my position here to decide as I'm just a member. This is a good first step as others have said. . I've seen others redeem themselves and regain full status. Keep on this positive path now and show the hecklers your honest and positive side.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
I'm not advocating for his brig release, nor do I think he wants to be a beneficial member here. What I am doing, is commending their honesty and the fact they are sucking up their pride in an effort to right their wrong. I haven't forgotten that they broke a rule, or the attitude that got them here in the first place.

As for my second paragraph, we are all entitled to our own opinion. This is mine, and I'm not the only one who shares it. We can respectfully agree to disagree. I find the continued overreactions after the fact are childish. This isn't Lewis or the other career scammers we get around here, just an uninformed newbie with a poor attitude. Perhaps I don't understand the appeal to kick a dead horse.

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
I'm not advocating for his brig release, nor do I think he wants to be a beneficial member here. What I am doing, is commending their honesty and the fact they are sucking up their pride in an effort to right their wrong. I haven't forgotten that they broke a rule, or the attitude that got them here in the first place.

As for my second paragraph, we are all entitled to our own opinion. This is mine, and I'm not the only one who shares it. We can respectfully agree to disagree. I find the continued overreactions after the fact are childish. This isn't Lewis or the other career scammers we get around here, just an uninformed newbie with a poor attitude. Perhaps I don't understand the appeal to kick a dead horse.
It’s all good mate:)

• Love

g00n

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Thread went up past Thursday, in a matter of a 5 days members went from flame him to leniency after a few comments from the inmate.
Other scammers must be licking their lips seeing how easy it is to sway public opinion with a view for a quick release from jail…..
As far as @omegafan91 tenure in the brig goes, that’s up to the higher ups to decide if/when he gets released. Remember things may have happened/been said behind the scenes we don’t know about, so don’t just judge everything on what is presented in the open forum.
When it comes to second chances I will always extend my hand, I have also been burned many times because of this…..
My argument is not with any members who may agree/disagree with what I am saying and I don’t take any response made back personally:)

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21

💯

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Do not take my positive statements above as any kind of endorsement of him being released. I take no stance on that either way. Ultimately he did a number of significantly inappropriate maneuvers with his various threads so that combined with threatening to make new accounts to circumvent any ban leaves me still weary. That being said there's always possibility for redemption, although multiple levels of trust have been broken with the pricing and the reaction when this issue was raised.