• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig, NF1965

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
A longtime member screwing people over and besmirching the forum
Ngapa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

What the hell dude? If you are hurting for cash that badly, start a GFM or something. Don’t hurt people for pennies.
What worthless trash.
Never have sympathy for them

I've said it once, ALL of us, one time or another, have fallen on hard times and didn't resort to fucking people over.

No excuse, period.

xray7

Amateur Rhetoric Wrangler
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
There once was a retired federal court judge in Australia who on receiving a red light camera ticket showed up at court, was duly sworn, stated that he had lent his car to a friend on that day, a visiting academic from the US, and that she must have run the red. The court threw out the ticket, as they of course would.

It just so happened there was a newspaper journalist in the court that day, looking for stories as one does in that occupation, and this retired federal judge was palpably the most interesting person on the docket for the day, so she filed a report. The editor at the paper had a brief Google and it transpired the driver nominated by the retired judge was dead… and had been for three years. And then they dug deeper. And it got worse.

All this for $77AU and some licence points.

Why do people do things like this? Because they think they can get away with it, and quite often, they do, for years and years. And then one day, they don’t.

Andrew_watchlist

Supporter
Certified
28/4/24
Any chance the account was taken over by someone? Seems an odd thing for such a long term members to do. Although I 💯 agree with brigtime. Odd.

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
A longtime member screwing people over and besmirching the forum
Ngapa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

What the hell dude? If you are hurting for cash that badly, start a GFM or something. Don’t hurt people for pennies.
What worthless trash.
I had to look up GFM and I'm quite pleased with myself that I had too! 🤣

Reactions: RDRoss

ward1991

Luminor-Based
Patron
Certified
24/7/13
If I am ever found doing something as dumb as this, please call the amberlamps, because I must have hit my head on something quite hard.

• Haha
Reactions: Karbon74

xray7

Amateur Rhetoric Wrangler
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
You bet your ass I am!

He leaking!

hHh0cc.gif
Quality reference, sir.

Someone I knew was quick off the mark doing t-shirts of “call the amberlamps” and a few other choice selections of these two chaps’ remarkably high brow interaction just as this went viral, he did pretty well out of marketing those shirts online for a month or so.

• Haha
Reactions: ward1991