• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig MrMoneyBags (aka.....LaBrassus and blueslover)

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
No worries mate.....I can see how it would be.
lol-022.gif

I've reinstated blueslover for the time being.

blueslover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/11
Thank you! I was so confused as to why I was banned. And also if you look at the date my account is older.

Also my friend at work introduced me to the forum so I think mine was confused with his in the past.

To clarify, when my brother said it fooled a major seller, he is friends with the guy, and the guy has reps too, so it was a badly worded and ill advised statement but not one that was ill intentioned. The guy also has reps!

Anyways, thanks for re-instating me as I had nothing to do with the other thread.

I honestly wish he hadn't posted the thread, sold me the watch, and we would never have been in this mess! Lol

blueslover

4/8/11
Bro We are posting at the same time from two completely different places and obviously they can see we are two different people..

LeBrassus

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/6/15
Thanks steel. I wouldn't be so persistent if I wasn't such a rep lover. The forums are a great resource and I have been working on a new thread I am about to post with high definition video of rep vs gen side by side... I am around almost every type of watch on a daily basis as I am in the entertainment representation industry. The particular watch I sold to Fiveostang was worn during a high stakes Bouree game with a 20K buy in next to arguably the most famous athlete of all time. I have content to offer and hope I can also reap the benefits of the great content already posted.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Just one more thing: After no-saling you I did reach out to your buyer to make sure you could follow up your deal. So please don't sing that lynch mob song. If you had contacted us first before trying to mess with us, things would have been much easier.

@blueslover
All these things that you mentioned can be set-up. No proof.

LeBrassus

Banned
10/6/15
I can't and wont post names but I just say that to try and inform you guys I am not a seedy or unrtustworthy person. I hope my apologies are accepted.

LeBrassus

Banned
10/6/15
Just one more thing: After no-saling you I did reach out to your buyer to make sure you could follow up your deal. So please don't sing that lynch mob song. If you had contacted us first before trying to mess with us, things would have been much easier.

@blueslover

I reached out multiple times, the dates and times are on the screenshots I attached. Thank you for reaching out to my buyer. I didn't "mess" with anyone, I've just been trying to get in touch with you guys.

LeBrassus

Banned
10/6/15

@blueslover

Also the lynch mob was in reference to people speculating about me not delivering th watch, posting pictures that weren't mine, Etc. The reason it was blurry in the photo with my business card is because the depth of field on a camera lens shooting at an aperture of 1.2 is extremely thin.

I am not accusing you of that behavior, Doc.

Thanks for hearing me out.

blueslover

4/8/11
Thanks for re-instating me. I'm going to stay out of my brothers business and that is up to the mods and their discretion.

Again, I appreciate it and am glad you understand I did not do anything, and I understand your position because he was using my computer at my apt.

Thanks so much! I'm glad I can go back to enjoying the forum. Good luck bro

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Someone was asking earlier about your gen, this is the pic you took of your gen right? It's gorgeous. I want the rep now too.

tumblr_noaw43cO7l1u0joj8o1_540.png

LeBrassus

Banned
10/6/15
Someone was asking earlier about your gen, this is the pic you took of your gen right? It's gorgeous. I want the rep now too.

tumblr_noaw43cO7l1u0joj8o1_540.png

No, that's not my gen. My gen DJ is a white dial, I don't have the gen of the 116333. It is a beautiful rep.

egroegart

1/7/13
ok. I don't know if you saw my post or not, but you had asked about the line and two dots on the crown. the crown on your gen and this rep are twinlock crowns and will have either a line or the two dots or one single dot. twinlocks are usually on Rolexes that are not meant for diving or really being in the water so much, but they are still water resistant up to 100 meters. They have 2 rubber O ring seals, The triplock crowns are usually on diver watches and I think have 4 O ring seals. here is a chart for what the dots and lines represent
Steel: Line
YG: Line. However, after year 2000: Two dots (6-digit ref. numbers)
RG: Two dots
WG: Two dots
Platinum: ONE dot

so that watch could come with the two dots or single line.

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Please reinstate this gentleman. He is truly a good member and nothing but a man of his word. I've been here for a decent amount of time and I'm a good judge of character. He has done everything he said he would and is a man of his word. I honestly believe he is a good person and we need people like this in the forum.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
It speaks highly of you, Fiveostang. We've already discussed this via PM and actually it was your input that I considered to be the most trustful information from a third party.

The staff has discussed the case and has come to a conclusion. The rest is to be discussed via the helpdesk in private (unless the inmate wishes personal details to be discussed in public here).

Finally, and this is just one additional thing LeBrassus / MrMoneyBags did wrong:
DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS OF HELPDESK TICKETS!
:facepalm:

Anyone can log in with your data now, all it takes is your email and the ticket number. What did you think by disclosing your complete data including your real name?
You might be a nice person in real life, but you show a surprising degree of what could be described as thoughtlessness.

Therefore I will now resolve your existing ticket without further ado as this ticket is compromised.
Please create a new ticket and we will talk from there. Include (@DVL/Steelfish) in the subject, as we are handling your case.

DVL

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
If anyone has discovered a picture of a quadruple facepalm, post it here and the first one gets rep points for that :facepalm:

MrMoneyBags

11/8/11
It speaks highly of you, Fiveostang. We've already discussed this via PM and actually it was your input that I considered to be the most trustful information from a third party.

The staff has discussed the case and has come to a conclusion. The rest is to be discussed via the helpdesk in private (unless the inmate wishes personal details to be discussed in public here).

Finally, and this is just one additional thing LeBrassus / MrMoneyBags did wrong:
DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS OF HELPDESK TICKETS!
:facepalm:

Anyone can log in with your data now, all it takes is your email and the ticket number. What did you think by disclosing your complete data including your real name?
You might be a nice person in real life, but you show a surprising degree of what could be described as thoughtlessness.

Therefore I will now resolve your existing ticket without further ado as this ticket is compromised.
Please create a new ticket and we will talk from there. Include (@DVL/Steelfish) in the subject, as we are handling your case.

DVL

Done.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
But he hangs out with important athletes and celebrities, lmao. WTF does that have to with anything?? Sounds like bullshit.