• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Mmapu07

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Wonder if he ever found that planet ocean he was looking for...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

well i was contacted by a by a ummmmm welll how to say this ...... i dont know , but his world is about to be rocked

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

SlippinJimmy

Renowned Member
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
23/9/17
What’s the background behind this one?

proxyserv

29/3/12
The Not So Super Mario Mošnja, yet another one who gets to have his place in the Hall of Fame of repeat scammers.

Just so everybody knows who you are - and therefore how to avoid you, here's some of your more important details.

This isn't actually your address, but you have parcels shipped here (lets just hope that Loris never finds out what's inside them).

Prilaz Monte Cappelletta 5 (Vidikovac, 9. Kat),
Pula,
52100, Croatia.
Tel: (052) 88 06 78

But this is your address - which you don't like to use for receiving parcels for some reason:

Lovezica 81
Pula,
52100, Croatia.

Your cell phone number : 00385998768099

A couple of your emails : [email protected], and for PayPal: [email protected]

Looks like you set up a business last year called H2O LIMITED - A bar/restaurant situated at Riva 20, 52100, Pula, Croatia:

OIB16020549002

Address: Pula, Riva 20

Body Commercial Court in Pazin

Year of foundation: 2020

Registration number: 130104896

Activities: 47.11 Retail sale in non-specialized stores with food, beverages or tobacco predominating (NKD 2007)

Board member: Mario Mošnja.

Certainly hope you make more of a success of it than the previous owners:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUse...3705884-Pietas_Julia-Pula_Istria.html#REVIEWS

Don't think about coming back here again Mario Mosnja, I have the contact details for Loris, Head of Department of Environmental Protection - I have the work number and work email address.

If you try any of your scams on RWI again I'll make contact with Loris and send all the details of your scams, lies and theft (I also have all the email addresses of all other people who work in the same building - it's a lot of people). Loris would be very embarrassed if they were all to find out what you are.

052 / 3*1-**7

loris.m******@pula.hr

I'll also make sure the other members of your family find out what you are - I have their contact details, Facebook accounts etc.

Doviđenja Mario.

Ludov666

Known Member
23/1/21
EU
Wait, the dudes last name is Mošnja?! :rollingonthefloor: It literally means testicle in croatian! :rollingonthefloor::rollingonthefloor::rollingonthefloor: I can't :rollingonthefloor::rollingonthefloor::rollingonthefloor: well mr testicle fuck you very much for giving us Croats a bad reputation. Also, pa jebem ti majku glupu pa jel ti treba ovako crnit se pred ljudima zbog par replika, nabijem te na kurac glupa...:ranting2:

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
Prilaz Monte Cappelletta 5 is his temporary adress, probably he is hiding behind woman's skirt.

Lovezica 81 is obviously renting appartment which he uses occasionaly but could be on his name-could not check landlors ownership base, their fuckin server is down...

Last edited: