• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig, martinlee.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Agreed not ideal. But never crossed into scam like/untrustworthy territory in my experience.
I wouldn't trust someone who attempts to bypass the staff and rules here by creating 33+ accounts. If that's not untrustworthy, I don't know what is. It's good enough behavior for Reddit, but not here.

The staff here does one hell of a job keeping this place as safe as possible from people like @martinlee. I trust them and their decisions.

RedMouthguard

Known Member
22/9/21
NYC
I wouldn't trust someone who attempts to bypass the staff and rules here by creating 33+ accounts. If that's not untrustworthy, I don't know what is. It's good enough behavior for Reddit, but not here.

The staff here does one hell of a job keeping this place as safe as possible from people like @martinlee. I trust them and their decisions.
I agree trying to bypass staff is wrong. I’m simply speaking on my personal experience ordering a watch from him, nothing else.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Let's see... where do I start...

First, doing deals as a non-approved dealer even though we stated he's not a dealer. He's a dealer on reddit already and tried bypassing our process and rules to become a dealer.

And then, in the last 24 hours.... Mr. Lee has racked up a whopping amount of duplicate accounts, for what?

Anyone wanna take a guess on how many accounts?

Brigged.
Thanks for keeping us users with one account safe.

Reactions: Rx4Time

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
I have multiple personality disorder so I have one account for each personality (all my personalities love watches smh). So far they have discovered 32 different personalities in me. One more and I'll beat @martinlee!

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
You’d think people would know better. I don’t think the system cares what name is used I’m pretty sure it’s just looking at your location. Smdh

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
You’d think people would know better. I don’t think the system cares what name is used I’m pretty sure it’s just looking at your location. Smdh
Cookies, IP address, device name, OS, IMEI, MAC... you leave a ton of digital fingerprints whenever you connect somewhere...

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
Dissociative identity disorder (DID), otherwise known as "Multiple personality disorder, is a mental health condition characterized by the presence of two or more distinct personality states.

If you're living with DID, it means you have two or more separate identities. These personalities control your behavior at different times, and each identity can have its own personal history, traits, likes and dislikes. DID can even lead to gaps in memory and hallucinations.

DID is usually the result of sexual or physical abuse during childhood. Sometimes it develops in response to a natural disaster or other traumatic events like combat. The disorder is a way to distance or detach from the trauma.

While there is no known cure for DID, some medications may help with certain symptoms, such as depression or anxiety the most effective interim treatment is anilingus. A healthcare provider, or message board member, with specialized training in buttholes can guide you toward this effective treatment.

I hope you find a long term solution, @Bingbingpo, @OptimusPrime3124, @GreenTommy, @Freedom Gundam, @battiershane, @Jessie1998, @Jose2023, @May036, @Toptime, @jackiechen6688, @Adamjin68, @Lucianohackett, @TimepieceEnthusiast, @HorologyHobbyist, @WristwatchAficionado, @ChronoCollector, @TimekeepingFanatic, @Pineapple8577, @double_egg666, @Watermelon9527, @Kiwifruit3312, @Betelnut9898, @watch12443, @WATCH1882, @sjhaonan, @watch963852, @watc84914, @KiraTara043, @JasonNiko041, @AlenYuki587, @AlexJackie14831, @AlexJackie14832, and @WatchGod56, but in the mean time, take this prescription and blow a raspberry on my chocolate pocket, twice daily. Preferably with a meal.

Last edited:

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
the most effective interim treatment is anilingus
Hey now they never offered me this to treat my DID... On what end of this procedure is the patient placed? If it's on the receiving end, count me in for the next medical trial! (Even if I think I might persuade one of my personalities to be on the giving end, I'd rather not take the risk of a particular personality of mine taking over in the middle of the procedure... Shit would hit the fan if you pardon my french!)

And also I'd like to complete the otherwise eloquent exposé of @CentralCal on DID, that it may also happen that the different personalities share a common trait. In my case it's the love of watches. In the case of @martinlee it's being a stupid conniving ass...

Reactions: CentralCal

RoLoB

-tick-tick--
Supporter
Certified
16/11/23
US
Did you hear what those @$$holes said????
phoenix GIF

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I just feel I have to say something on DID. It is a condition that no one would welcome into their lives. This briggee has multiple accounts not multiple personalities. I have had the privilege of getting to know some people with this set of defense mechanisms. Their lives can be hell. No one would want to step into their shoes. Unfortunately there is nothing funny about this condition.

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
I just feel I have to say something on DID. It is a condition that no one would welcome into their lives. This briggee has multiple accounts not multiple personalities. I have had the privilege of getting to know some people with this set of defense mechanisms. Their lives can be hell. No one would want to step into their shoes. Unfortunately there is nothing funny about this condition.

We are not making fun of DID or the people suffering from DID in any way shape or form. I have a close relative who suffers from acute schizophrenia so I will never make fun of a person suffering from a mental condition. We are merely using DID as channel to poke @martinlee and his multiple accounts. I am sorry if my post on the matter may have came across as insensitive despite my best efforts to make it clear that it is nothing but humor.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
We are not making fun of DID or the people suffering from DID in any way shape or form. I have a close relative who suffers from acute schizophrenia so I will never make fun of a person suffering from a mental condition. We are merely using DID as channel to poke @martinlee and his multiple accounts. I am sorry if my post on the matter may have came across as insensitive despite my best efforts to make it clear that it is nothing but humor.
Thank you for the response. Yes I do indeed get it and it is only being used as a reference. I just want to make sure the thread does not get out of hand with mental health jokes.

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
Thank you for the response. Yes I do indeed get it and it is only being used as a reference. I just want to make sure the thread does not get out of hand with mental health jokes.
Don’t worry… I think we are way past DID jokes and well into butts and other body parts stuff now! It always end there anyways.

Someone would have to do a study to know why. Maybe it is some kind of mental disorder affecting men on the Internet. :ROFLMAO:

Oh shit we’re back to mental health jokes because of me. Sorrryyyyyyyy!

• Haha
Reactions: C Master

RoLoB

-tick-tick--
Supporter
Certified
16/11/23
US
being an internet a$$hat is a disease???

Sick Tom And Jerry GIF by Max

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
being an internet a$$hat is a disease???

I think that the term used is "condition".

Like you can use the internet on the condition that you are an a$$hat...

Or maybe I got that wrong.

One of my other personalities may have the answer. I'll let you know as soon as she takes over (yes it's a lady, bite me!).

Oh sh👀t! I did it again didn't I? Soooooorrrrryyyyyy @C Master... I can't seem to control myselves... Can I autothreadban myselves??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: RoLoB and C Master