• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Marioparmigiani

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
I’m gonna put pineapple on a pizza

wooiu.jpg

Reactions: DetektivTudor

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I hope this is not people's.political biases throwing them into a delusional place.

I am Irish I have no political skin in the game. Jackie O for me was just naturally beautiful. Again for me Trump's current wife just looks like every other female celebrity who spends a fortune on their appearance.

I am sure that is why some people like Omega watches.

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beerholder.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
I am Irish I have no political skin in the game. Jackie O for me was just naturally beautiful. Again for me Trump's current wife just looks like every other female celebrity who spends a fortune on their appearance.

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beerholder.

being American Jackie Onasis looks like the girl next door though she came from a family wealthier than most will ever imagine. Like Melania, JFK married up. Again, elegance vs cute. When bored check out Melania's younger modelling pics! Absolutely beautiful.

Reactions: cpd2186

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
No problem m8 and agree on the hypersensitive, i was only pointing that b4 choosing the "first lady" career she was working for a model agency in Milan

T&E

I'm Pretty Popular
16/9/18
I don't understand what those people think. Sometimes me too happened to ask for the payment details when the watch was free and then the seller said that it had been sold to someone else. No problem, life goes on anyway

Inviato dal mio SM-N960F utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Tompa

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I don’t care about The Watch...i have 40 Watches in collection. But you are a very bad seller....for sure....

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

and a butthurt, you have 40 watches and the butthurt as hell.
:lmao:

Come and be big mouth here, while this is unmoderated now, dickhead.

Last edited:

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Comparing us to Nazis? He must've meant Seinfeld's Soup Nazi who picks and chooses buyer. lol
:jeff:

Reactions: 3king

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
She's not squinting, the skin on her face has been pulled so tight that's the only expression she has.

She has permanent "cry face." So does Renee Zellweger.

Where did you go Marioparmigiani ? I don't think it's fair that you are getting picked on without sharing your version of events.

Reactions: C Master