• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Kvuaria

jhelper333

Ancient Alien Theorists Say "Yes"
Certified
10/12/21
They was shooting all kindsa things in that movie

oh boy dunk GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
I love the movie Spider-Man, the 2002 blockbuster starring Tony Maguire.

One of the most memorable moments in Spider-Man was the scene where Mary Jane Watson, played by Kirsten Dunst, kisses Spidey after he saves her from being attacked in a New York City alley. The upside-down kiss is one of the most iconic moments in any superhero film - and it was one of the most unpleasant to shoot for star Tobey Maguire. Maguire explained that while it may have looked both cool and romantic, the scene was thoroughly uncomfortable and even somewhat dangerous.

“There was rain pouring down my nose … and then Kirsten pulls the mask up and it’s blocking the air passage there, so I couldn’t breathe,” he said. “And then she’s kissing me, blocking the air passage there, so there’s nowhere else to breathe.”

You seem to be a good actor, kvuaria, so heed this advice; if you're ever afforded the opportunity to play the role of Peter Parker, be it on film or stage, make sure you're fully prepared for this scene. Plan ahead, communicate with your scene partner, and make sure you've taken a nice deep breath before hanging upside down to French kiss my butthole.
You're my new favorite part of these brig posts.

jeffhight

Looking Around
27/9/23
I love the movie Spider-Man, the 2002 blockbuster starring Tony Maguire.

One of the most memorable moments in Spider-Man was the scene where Mary Jane Watson, played by Kirsten Dunst, kisses Spidey after he saves her from being attacked in a New York City alley. The upside-down kiss is one of the most iconic moments in any superhero film - and it was one of the most unpleasant to shoot for star Tobey Maguire. Maguire explained that while it may have looked both cool and romantic, the scene was thoroughly uncomfortable and even somewhat dangerous.

“There was rain pouring down my nose … and then Kirsten pulls the mask up and it’s blocking the air passage there, so I couldn’t breathe,” he said. “And then she’s kissing me, blocking the air passage there, so there’s nowhere else to breathe.”

You seem to be a good actor, kvuaria, so heed this advice; if you're ever afforded the opportunity to play the role of Peter Parker, be it on film or stage, make sure you're fully prepared for this scene. Plan ahead, communicate with your scene partner, and make sure you've taken a nice deep breath before hanging upside down to French kiss my butthole.
An unexpected continuation of the watch thread :) But I also recently watched an interview with Toby where he said it was one of his least favorite moments.. Shock! One of the most romantic moments of the cinematography gives someone a terrible feeling

Reactions: CentralCal