• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Kvuaria

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Welcome @kvuaria .

You purchased this watch here:

You removed the clasp from the bracelet, because the clasp alone is worth $500. Thinking no one would notice you then tried to resell the bracelet here:

If that wasn't enough, you're also involved in fraudulent transactions on eBay. You sold a Crown Art Custom insert as genuine Rolex:

If there was any doubt about who that eBay account belongs to:

kvuaria.jpg

kvuaria1.jpg

You also sold a Vietnam aftermarket 7206 bracelet as genuine Rolex - fraud, once again:

"My worst experience on eBay, Bracelet was complete fake . Seller assured me bracelet was authentic. I returned that trash immediately but seller didn’t want to refund money".

Last edited:

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Another one bites the dust. PoS.
Thanks rwi for keeping an eye on us.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I am doubtful that it changed hands and is being resold that quickly.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Just noticed, the eBay listing and Chrono24 listing both ship from Irvine California, so same guy.

Beartooth

CREAM OF THE CROP
Patron
Certified
22/2/22
MT
  1. If this is same guy, what can we do to protect potential buyers/victims?
  2. Can he even scam people with Chrono24's escrow, beyond movement change etc...?
  3. If same scammer, and he's attempting a legit sale, do we do anything at all?

Reactions: shinynewbling25

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
  1. If this is same guy, what can we do to protect potential buyers/victims?
Report to Chrono24. I was thinking about asking for a tagged movement picture to see if it's all original still
  1. Can he even scam people with Chrono24's escrow, beyond movement change etc...?
Convince someone to buy off the website with a direct bank transfer.

1. If same scammer, and he's attempting a legit sale, do we do anything at all?
If it's legit, I'd leave him alone. Nothing wrong with playing big brother and doing what we can to prevent him from screwing someone over. This being said, if all is on the up and up then there's nothing to do but leave him be and watch.

Beartooth

CREAM OF THE CROP
Patron
Certified
22/2/22
MT
This goes against my rebellious nature, but we need a mod to tell us what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: jeffhight

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
I love the movie Spider-Man, the 2002 blockbuster starring Tony Maguire.

One of the most memorable moments in Spider-Man was the scene where Mary Jane Watson, played by Kirsten Dunst, kisses Spidey after he saves her from being attacked in a New York City alley. The upside-down kiss is one of the most iconic moments in any superhero film - and it was one of the most unpleasant to shoot for star Tobey Maguire. Maguire explained that while it may have looked both cool and romantic, the scene was thoroughly uncomfortable and even somewhat dangerous.

“There was rain pouring down my nose … and then Kirsten pulls the mask up and it’s blocking the air passage there, so I couldn’t breathe,” he said. “And then she’s kissing me, blocking the air passage there, so there’s nowhere else to breathe.”

You seem to be a good actor, kvuaria, so heed this advice; if you're ever afforded the opportunity to play the role of Peter Parker, be it on film or stage, make sure you're fully prepared for this scene. Plan ahead, communicate with your scene partner, and make sure you've taken a nice deep breath before hanging upside down to French kiss my butthole.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

One of the most memorable moments in Spider-Man was the scene where Mary Jane Watson, played by Kirsten Dunst, kisses Spidey after he saves her from being attacked in a New York City alley. The upside-down kiss is one of the most iconic moments in any superhero film - and it was one of the most unpleasant to shoot for star Tobey Maguire. Maguire explained that while it may have looked both cool and romantic, the scene was thoroughly uncomfortable and even somewhat dangerous.

“There was rain pouring down my nose … and then Kirsten pulls the mask up and it’s blocking the air passage there, so I couldn’t breathe,” he said. “And then she’s kissing me, blocking the air passage there, so there’s nowhere else to breathe.”

You seem to be a good actor, kvuaria, so heed this advice; if you're ever afforded the opportunity to play the role of Peter Parker, be it on film or stage, make sure you're fully prepared for this scene. Plan ahead, communicate with your scene partner, and make sure you've taken a nice deep breath before hanging upside down to French kiss my butthole.
That’s funny, there are two things I vividly remember from that scene and Spiderman and his mask have nothing to do with them.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20

That’s funny, there are two things I vividly remember from that scene and Spiderman and his mask have nothing to do with them.
Exactly. I vividly remember uncle Ben shooting spiderman.