• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - klotis77

tagthis

9/2/15
Why was he banned? LOL. This was getting entertaining and I was just pulling my popcorn out of the microwave.

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
^^^^theres a link at the top of the first page that will take you to the thread where this idiot first appeared.

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
Where is Malmoe located? :idontknow:
I did a quick google search on "Malmo Sweden". It's in the south part of Sweden and it's the third biggest city in Sweden. The search also informed me over multiple grenade attacks and riots in Malmo the last few month, not exactly my picture of Sweden. The one I had of beautiful blondes, peaceful nature...

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I did a quick google search on "Malmo Sweden". It's in the south part of Sweden and it's the third biggest city in Sweden. The search also informed me over multiple grenade attacks and riots in Malmo the last few month, not exactly my picture of Sweden. The one I had of beautiful blondes, peaceful nature...

Totally alters my image of Sweden as well. Looks like it is infamous for high crime rates and gang violence. Seems to be a ghetto for refugees, I will scratch Malmo from the tour itinerary.

D

d4m.test

Oh dear Lord. How did I miss this one??? Someone called it good with Jekyll and Hyde. Though I think this dickhead was a sandwich short of a picnic. Maybe he'd been backdoored so much the shit got pushed up and was coming out of his mouth.

Good riddens, you would never have been an asset to this community and clearly you cannot 'learn' anything from this forum.