• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

welcome to the brig Kartoffel

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
You may think of stretching as something performed only by runners or gymnasts. But we all need to stretch in order to protect our mobility and independence. "A lot of people don't understand that stretching has to happen on a regular basis. It should be daily," says David Nolan, a physical therapist at Harvard-affiliated Massachusetts General Hospital.

Stretching keeps the muscles flexible, strong, and healthy, and we need that flexibility to maintain a range of motion in the joints. Without it, the muscles shorten and become tight. Then, when you call on the muscles for activity, they are weak and unable to extend all the way. That puts you at risk for joint pain, strains, and muscle damage.

Following this simple tenet allows me several flexibilities; flexibility to bend over, flexibility to touch my toes, flexibility to present my posterior, and flexibility to invite you to kiss my butthole.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
You may think of stretching as something performed only by runners or gymnasts. But we all need to stretch in order to protect our mobility and independence. "A lot of people don't understand that stretching has to happen on a regular basis. It should be daily," says David Nolan, a physical therapist at Harvard-affiliated Massachusetts General Hospital.

Stretching keeps the muscles flexible, strong, and healthy, and we need that flexibility to maintain a range of motion in the joints. Without it, the muscles shorten and become tight. Then, when you call on the muscles for activity, they are weak and unable to extend all the way. That puts you at risk for joint pain, strains, and muscle damage.

Following this simple tenet allows me several flexibilities; flexibility to bend over, flexibility to touch my toes, flexibility to present my posterior, and flexibility to invite you to kiss my butthole.
I hate how much I allow you to waste my time with your keyboard diarrhea. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
I hate how much I allow you to waste my time with your keyboard diarrhea. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
macho man randy savage GIF

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
That's it - no more potatoes for me. I'll stick to rice from now on.