• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig gsauto

Status
Not open for further replies.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Jesus, what have I walked into here lol! One thing is clear - someone got sexually abused by their step dad when they were little! Talk about pent up anger!

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
This is why we don't want any of these idiots from Reddit on the forum.

I'm an active user in reddit and here, there are a lot of people that are active in both platforms. Not being a member of x platform doesn't make you better or meaning that youre uphold to a higher standard. There are idiots in all platforms. It's nice there are anti scammer mechanism on rwi but no matter what I'm will never support doxxing. If theres a scam, mods can use the sensitive data to either solve the problem behind doors or simply escalate things to the proper channels. Reddit has a sales section and they have a low percentage of scams and i have never seen anyone getting doxxed.

Forums are meant for people discuss topics that's why i dont understand why some mods are talking down to some of the most reputable members and watchsmiths on this forum. Where is the proof that a Rolex Ad actually handled the watch? Have anyone ever bought something from a company that offers 6 months money return warranty? That's not even considered or covered by any law.

No matter what brand you're buying, if you spend over 2 million dollars on any brand, no matter how prestigious said brand is, you will be considered a big baller. Any brand will move the sky to help you source anything you want that's why i consider that story complete bullshit. Also if you have spent 2 million on watches paying premium at any ad for a dial shouldn't be a problem. If every piece is value at an average of 25k means that OP has over 80 rolex or other timepieces. If that story is true please OP share your collection with us.

I truly perplexed with what happened today, truly scary and discouraging by such practices that overshadow the nice knowledge that is held on this forum. Im out.

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Attention everyone - Please Read

This thread seems to be getting out of hand and while we usually do not police the brig area, this situation needs addressing.

RWI and the staff do not support nor encourage the practice known as doxxing. We strongly believe in privacy and this belief in privacy has a big cost monthly in the way we run our servers.

In this particular thread, personal informations have been released, given the uncertainty of all this story, this thread will be cleaned from any personal info, even by any third party member and will be locked to prevent any internet warrior coming back to defend one or the other party. The rest of this issue will be dealt privately to the best our volunteers abilities.

A particular attention will be given in the future to any brig thread to ensure the spirit of our community is preserved, but the brig will still be an unpoliced area like it was before.

This message does not come from the controversy that sparked over at Reddit. However we ear the voice of the member of both platform and understand their concerns. Thanks for the mod team over at Reddit for the cleaning of the posts.

RWI have the same spirit as when everything started in 2006 and will continue to keep it that way !

Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.