• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig Cobrax

Farishmy

Renowned Member
29/10/14
And PS. Domi is a swindler, and you are here only feed that thief, you needs a meds, i told to some real watchmakers about him, and he will have a copyright visit soon at his cave. he will be in jali soon for robberies on ppl ...

PS2. i thought everyone has toght for opinion, if i doslike some plexi or some shit watch, i am here in some Brig? And some nukers and frauds are not in here? This is pathetic guys

You better rewind your attitude before I fast forward your a** whooping, prick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
hoho, where we are? some kids crying here i can see. ALL Goyard reps SMELLS like shit by cheapo chinese colours, and thats why i am asking, cause i looking for G-rep wuthout that smell ... kids thats for those "smell questions"
Seriously? Now I wonder how ashamed is your mother for giving a birth to a piece of shit with that kind of shitty attitude like you. You are truly a disgrace to human society

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
:sFun_mischieviousbi Let me know when you guys are done with him. :bringiton: :sport_boxing: ....................... :rollingonthefloor: ....JAFO, Eggroll, and Thrasher are taking bets in my corner !!

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Don't worry. I heard Domi's bat cave converts into a swinging sex club at the touch of a button. The copyright detectives (lmao) won't notice a thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
Owner of obr-hardware.com..... Zod Ober....

https://instagram.com/obr_obr/

Claims to be a "millionair" wearing all kind of replica watches... :popcorn:

Registrant Name: OBR OBROVSKY
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: LIDICKA
Registrant City: PRAHA
Registrant State/Province: CZECH REPUBLIC
Registrant Postal Code: 100 10
Registrant Country: CZ
Registrant Phone: +420.608608608
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Hey, if you think we're stupid it's fine.... But, YOU shared your details on the interweb for everyone to see, not us. ;)

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
:lol: He Got JORANED.....

One of the Finest, cream de la crème LOSER around :lol:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
And PS. Domi is a swindler, and you are here only feed that thief, you needs a meds, i told to some real watchmakers about him, and he will have a copyright visit soon at his cave. he will be in jali soon for robberies on ppl ...

PS2. i thought everyone has toght for opinion, if i doslike some plexi or some shit watch, i am here in some Brig? And some nukers and frauds are not in here? This is pathetic guys

Owner of obr-hardware.com..... Zod Ober....

https://instagram.com/obr_obr/

Claims to be a "millionair" wearing all kind of replica watches... :popcorn:

Registrant Name: OBR OBROVSKY
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: LIDICKA
Registrant City: PRAHA
Registrant State/Province: CZECH REPUBLIC
Registrant Postal Code: 100 10
Registrant Country: CZ
Registrant Phone: +420.608608608
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Hey, if you think we're stupid it's fine.... But, YOU shared your details on the interweb for everyone to see, not us. ;)

And if perchance anything was to happen to Domi the above infomation will be out to good use. I have friends in the Czech Republic and I doubt very much whether you would like them. I'm sure they would find you a passable amusement for a few hours however.

D

d4m.test

Oh that is class. Well done Joran. I know it's a little out of date now, but I believe the term 'Jetmid' is appropriate here, no?

DR3M3L

TECHMIN
Advisor
27/10/14
:lol:

** This message may, or may not, be sent using Tapatalk **

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
haha. that's great Joran. This guy was just a complete ass. Putting down people's watches, which is just terrible taste. Isn't that a weird feeling now Cobrax that over 90,000 people have your personal info like that? buahahahaha.

myor

Renowned Member
10/11/14
Just checked this millionaire's instagram... Holy f**k!!!

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
I seriously doubt the OP will cause any grief. He is ... what's that term? ... oh yeah ... a knob jockey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
That Instagram with all rep watches and all other type of replica stuff that is funny as hell! most millionaires I know buy gen sh*t and they don't even have Instagram... Last where did you get that Porsche kit car my neighbor also what to rebuild his Lada to show of for the ladies... (Hope I got it right that the brig is the opposite to the "flame free zone")

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh it certainly is mate, flaming is positively encouraged in here.

ottomatic

Renowned Member
Supporter
12/2/12
If you have to write "millionaire" in your social media bio, you're probably not one.