• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig: Chall662 + Chall662's 'wife'

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Quick fix, upgrade to Patron😎 Although we are a different level of devious up here;)
@Chall662 please sign in, you owe @Karbon74 an apology for feeling dirty and you owe some money…..
Season 2 Time GIF by American Gods
at renewal I will certainly do

Reactions: g00n

Toolwatchtool

Insert Witticism Here
Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
I felt this was bullshit from the get go.

I eye rolled as soon as I read it, the first post. Maybe I'm cynical but... yeah could see this a mile off.

Having read every Brig thread multiple times I'm sad to say that I too sensed that something was not quite right. It's such a shame for the buyers that have to deal with this. I'm sure they didn't want to question the "wife" or apply pressure in case the accident was actually legit. This user went from appearing honorable and wound up reeking of desperation like the rest of these cretins.

Again, sorry to the buyers.

ronin007

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
8/10/12
Kent England
Bloody Hazz did it a few years back on the other forum, had a load of watches to fix and vanished, lost a bloody good AP 57th street

promax01

Rep watch for life
Patron
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
Just checked and saw @Chall662 Last seen 1 minute ago in Engaged in conversation . Please fix it soon before its get worse

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Wow what low life. People like this always get what they deserve. Both of you are worthless cockroaches.

Chall662

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
28/9/16
Whoa……. What the hell happened. I sent the tracking what’s going on?

Reactions: baetona

Chall662

INMATE
28/9/16
Lol did I just get threats?

Chall662

INMATE
28/9/16
Ok, well I see I’m being dragged and you guys are over the internet so there’s no need to go back and fourth. Yes things happened. It was shipped that’s all I can say. I won’t go back and fourth cause honestly I don’t know you people.

Chall662

INMATE
28/9/16
That depends - I think the threats were aimed at Cornelius, which is OK, but if you're Kathryn then I think the threats are unacceptable.
Cornelius! And I just sent the tracking sir!

Chall662

INMATE
28/9/16
And I doubt anyone is gonna do anything to me at all. But I could understand why someone feels some type of way me and my family dealt with enough….. but tracking has been sent to the gentleman. Things are squared away.

Chall662

INMATE
28/9/16
I’ve read the forum. You people don’t know me and I don’t know you and honestly the mean words don’t worry me nor scare me. Things happened! But now that I’m better I made then right! Package sent, tracking sent. That’s it, that’s all ladies and gentlemen! No need to fight with people I don’t know over the internet.

Chall662

INMATE
28/9/16
Well, that seems odd - you've been on this forum since 2016 and made quite a few purchases.

A shame it took you so long.

How's the car - runs OK ?
???? I’m not sure what your getting at?

Chall662

INMATE
28/9/16
Are u trying to fight over the internet with someone you don’t know ?? Lol yeah not happening! The guy that bought the watch( sorry for all that happened) has the tracking! Before all this happen my track record as always been good! And I never f’d anyone over and didn’t plan with this one.

Chall662

INMATE
28/9/16
Who said anything about a car wreck???? My wife said accident who said car??? The guy that’s buying the watch knows what took place your way off! And stop saying our names! You don’t know us!