• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WELCOME TO THE BRIG Bryan007

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Reactions: Hasselbaink

Bryan007

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/2/22
Hey, give him a break. He stole the photo because a VSF is more appealing and convincing than the crap one he has. Seems logical.

Thanks, you’re the only reasonable person I’ve seen here. With all that has been said and done. I’d like to apologise to all the members of the forum, I didn’t know better. I humbly request my status to be able to contribute to this forum be restored. And i promise to be better now that I know better. I hope my request is taken into consideration.
Thank you

Reactions: mclarendude

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
72a76832f42a23f22e9390c75679f160.jpg

Here’s mine, in case you had your doubt, i hate being called a liar. And if you do decide to release me fine and if not fine. I’m done trying to convince you otherwise. Have a good day, I’ve got more important things than monitoring this forum for scammers and what not, but apparently you don’t. Have a good day!

You either have giant hands or that's a 36 mm PAM.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Why would you say that, I’m a loyal member of this forum a new member dittoing my way to the sales thread just like you or anyone else some other newcoming scammers.
And I believe this a misuse proper use of power .
I haven’t done anything wrong just have tried to backdoor sale a crappy watch neither have i had any omplaints about me here other complaints than from the honest member I tried to scam, or have you that I’m not aware of ? bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Gold Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
Clearly he is a massive wanker, how else did that hand so big ...... nonstop wanking has also clearly affected intellectual capacity as evidenced by total lack of comprehension with regards to sarcasm. True - not a liar, after all he did acknowledge appropriating a more attractive photo to sell his crappy, sorry I mean less desirable looking, watch but then again being able to lie convincingly presumably requires some intelligence so maybe that's why he doesn't bother

acesgerrard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/20
Beautiful.
I love the smell of a freshly cooked scam artist in the morning!