• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig austinswimn881

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
After post whoring the forum with a post every 2 - 3 minutes to raise your post count to submit a sale.....you then got you bullshit posts deleted.

Not to be deterred you then created multiple accounts.....

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/member.php/97631-austinswimmer89

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/member.php/105029-DrFluffyMD

After being told to basically "fu?k off".....you show what a true excuse of a cock sucker you are.....

austinswimn881 said:
I was not spam whoring haha. But appreciate your help in this. As such btw I have been monitoring the site for 4 years now. This was a test. The site admin will be receiving a cease and desist order shortly for illegal online sale of counterfeit watches.

Have fun :)

Oh shit!!!.....What ever shall we do!?!?.....We're truly shaking in our boots!!!
peur1r.gif

Does this seem rather harsh austinswimn881/austinswimmer89/DrFluffyMD???.....Well tough shit baby boy!!!
baby-45.GIF

Enjoy your stay prick.....there are those waiting for your company.
happy-096.gif

asf18.jpg

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
haha. he's going to shut us down. lmao. good try asshole. and good luck with that. Keep it up and you'll be regretting you ever said those words. too bad you can't read about what's happened to others that have ****** with the site.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I do have to say I have never seen SF use that kind of language before.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
5000 hours playing DOTA2? You don't have a life do you Wesley?
I know who you are, I know where you live . . .

There are two people in this life you need to learn not to fu*k with, me and Wendy Testaburger.

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Oh, and congratulations, asshat. Your behaviour also means you're gone next door too.

wylie_gravitylessons.jpg

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No but you can have a half share in the Lear.