• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to prime straps

HeadBender

Known Member
3/8/12
Portugal
Did anyone hear back from Jeremy recently?

I was about to order a couple of straps from him, but he is unresponsive for quite some time now even after chase mails.

:cry:

jackcfk

Known Member
9/9/13
Me too, I have a couple of straps that is in process but so far no response since last week...and this is what i got just a while ago.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Yep. been talking to him via PM for the past couple of weeks. Can't get the instant replies but he is reachable.

Nahs

Looking Around
23/12/12
Hello all, where i can buy the straps for linde werdelin "the one"? Please.

jackcfk

Known Member
9/9/13
jeremy, pls respond to my mails...still waiting for the straps!!!

Nokiag

Horology Curious
8/10/13
Waiting for my straps , hopefully will get it asap . Those above remarks scared me ....

chrish8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/2/13
you did see that those remarks were from a long time ago right?

shelby1501

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/10/11
Just relax, if you paid for your straps, you'll get them. :)

Nokiag

Horology Curious
8/10/13
But I thought it's not hard to just reply an email ? You got your phone with you even you are outside ?

Payment made on the 2nd dec, till now still no news when he said should be 5-8days . Emailed a few times no reply ...please don't make my first online strap order a bad experience .

Nokiag

Horology Curious
8/10/13
Okie , Jeremy contacted me . Officially counting down for my strap !

Nokiag

Horology Curious
8/10/13
I had emailed Jeremy for a refund , sick of waiting for his reply (which sometimes never reply) . Since he promised 5-8days for the strap the be ready , but keep saying he going holiday and very busy .. I shall not add on to his work load . If you need customer to wait for two months , tell them two months ..don't say 5-8days .

coltsivers

Known Member
6/2/15
Hi,

does anyone know if Jeremy is still in the strap business ?

Or, in other words, does any of you have recently ordered (and received) a strap from him ?

I was looking to order a strap from him but after having read the last posts of this section, I've some doubts..

Thank you for your answers.

Yannic

larger654

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/15
IMG_0708-1.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm Jeremy. As a watch nut, my search for the perfect strap began a few years ago and every strap I bought I critiqued. I am very detail oriented and artistic so I decided to attempt to make my own. I began making straps last year and I obsess over them. I've spent days at a time, tirelessly perfecting my craft. From unique, to traditional I am constantly looking to provide amazing straps that take your watch to the next level. I'm constantly putting together sources for incredible leather, thread, and buckles.

GUARANTEE: I stand behind everything I make. I send pictures of custom straps before shipping, for approval. This ensures you will get exactly what you want and no surprises upon delivery. No step in the process is done with anything other than hand tools and my hands. I am crazy about the details and will work to make sure you are as happy with the strap as I am. I am merely limited by materials. I take watch straps very seriously.

CURRENT STRAP SKILLS: Currently I'm making straps for Panerai, B&R, Breitling, Rolex, Tag, A&P or any other straight or tapered strap. Sew in buckles and keepers are available. I can age, burn and burnish your strap for unique details. The more character, the better!!

EDGES: I've had an ever evolving edge coating process in search of a perfect finish. In the past, dyed edges have had a rough feel and the color has even stained when in contact with moisture. This is a thing of the past. I have a specific process now including several products and some secret techniques which are yielding smooth and water proof dyed edges!! Neutral edge coat and sealant is normally applied to strap edges with a different color center but can be left raw upon request. Vintage edges are also sealed prior to 'vintagizing' to preserve the color.

CONTACT: Contact me to build your perfect strap. I quote completion time frames honestly. Custom orders are always encouraged. If you have any ideas on what you would like your 'dream' strap to look like, I will work closely with you to produce it.

PAYMENT: I accept and prefer paypal to [email protected] I prefer payment up front for custom orders. Photos are sent before shipping to make sure you are getting exactly what you want.

SHIPPING: Shipping is always free!! Within the USA I use USPS first class with tracking. This is normally a 3-5 day delivery. Internationally I use USPS first class international, no tracking is offered and this is a 5-10 day delivery. I have never had any issues with these shipping methods and can always upgrade shipping at the buyers cost. Straps are packaged securely to avoid damage and will arrive safely.

HOW TO ORDER: The ordering is simple, have a look through my galleries ---> www.photobucket.com/primestraps and let me know what you like. Either copy a link or picture to a message. Most of what you see is available, some exotics can be out of stock. I can make almost any strap in different sizes or specifications. I can also create something completely new and unique, for example, you find 3 straps you like and want the best of all 3... I can combine different design characteristics to build something even better. Let me know and we can get going. Thank you!!

Here are a few pictures of my process:
IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5243.jpg

IMG_5244.jpg

IMG_5245.jpg

IMG_5247.jpg

Thanks for your time!!
IMG_0708-1.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm Jeremy. As a watch nut, my search for the perfect strap began a few years ago and every strap I bought I critiqued. I am very detail oriented and artistic so I decided to attempt to make my own. I began making straps last year and I obsess over them. I've spent days at a time, tirelessly perfecting my craft. From unique, to traditional I am constantly looking to provide amazing straps that take your watch to the next level. I'm constantly putting together sources for incredible leather, thread, and buckles.

GUARANTEE: I stand behind everything I make. I send pictures of custom straps before shipping, for approval. This ensures you will get exactly what you want and no surprises upon delivery. No step in the process is done with anything other than hand tools and my hands. I am crazy about the details and will work to make sure you are as happy with the strap as I am. I am merely limited by materials. I take watch straps very seriously.

CURRENT STRAP SKILLS: Currently I'm making straps for Panerai, B&R, Breitling, Rolex, Tag, A&P or any other straight or tapered strap. Sew in buckles and keepers are available. I can age, burn and burnish your strap for unique details. The more character, the better!!

EDGES: I've had an ever evolving edge coating process in search of a perfect finish. In the past, dyed edges have had a rough feel and the color has even stained when in contact with moisture. This is a thing of the past. I have a specific process now including several products and some secret techniques which are yielding smooth and water proof dyed edges!! Neutral edge coat and sealant is normally applied to strap edges with a different color center but can be left raw upon request. Vintage edges are also sealed prior to 'vintagizing' to preserve the color.

CONTACT: Contact me to build your perfect strap. I quote completion time frames honestly. Custom orders are always encouraged. If you have any ideas on what you would like your 'dream' strap to look like, I will work closely with you to produce it.

PAYMENT: I accept and prefer paypal to [email protected] I prefer payment up front for custom orders. Photos are sent before shipping to make sure you are getting exactly what you want.

SHIPPING: Shipping is always free!! Within the USA I use USPS first class with tracking. This is normally a 3-5 day delivery. Internationally I use USPS first class international, no tracking is offered and this is a 5-10 day delivery. I have never had any issues with these shipping methods and can always upgrade shipping at the buyers cost. Straps are packaged securely to avoid damage and will arrive safely.

HOW TO ORDER: The ordering is simple, have a look through my galleries ---> www.photobucket.com/primestraps and let me know what you like. Either copy a link or picture to a message. Most of what you see is available, some exotics can be out of stock. I can make almost any strap in different sizes or specifications. I can also create something completely new and unique, for example, you find 3 straps you like and want the best of all 3... I can combine different design characteristics to build something even better. Let me know and we can get going. Thank you!!

Here are a few pictures of my process:
IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5243.jpg

IMG_5244.jpg

IMG_5245.jpg

IMG_5247.jpg

Thanks for your time!!