• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome ozguro29 and your pet name dabanditto

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16
well asking someone to paypal you for a watch in an area where sales are prohibited is wrong..

Creating a second (or 3rd , or 4th) account to bypass a no sale is wrong ...

Okay boss. Rwi lost good guy and other people read this arguings and i believe they will also justify me. You guys would be more positive on this issue. Yesterday i opened a ve thread and after 4-5 hours i pmed you, only i wonder why it hadnt approved. Then the other sales moderator didnt act positively instead of your tactful behaviour

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone arac?l???yla gönderildi

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16
Annex+-+Chapman%252C+Ben+%2528Creature+From+the+Black+Lagoon%2529_NRFPT_20.jpg

Hahaha [emoji23][emoji23] this thread better for me at least i argue with people which are funny. And you might see i dont have good english. This helps me to improve it. Thank you Dear Tucker

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
OP c'mon you have repeatedly attempted to operate around the rules both on the temp forum and again here. Then you want to throw someone else under the bus, but hey your a stand up guy until something goes wrong then what? blame and misdirection ?

You are intent on getting what you want regardless of the rules and even now that you have been busted and brigged you stll can not just admit it and accept the consequence. Admit your wrong with no excuses and beg for mercy and do your time and perhaps leniency will come in the end, although with your insistent denial I doubt it.

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16
OP c'mon you have repeatedly attempted to operate around the rules both on the temp forum and again here. Then you want to throw someone else under the bus, but hey your a stand up guy until something goes wrong then what? blame and misdirection ?

You are intent on getting what you want regardless of the rules and even now that you have been busted and brigged you stll can not just admit it and accept the consequence. Admit your wrong with no excuses and beg for mercy and do your time and perhaps leniency will come in the end, although with your insistent denial I doubt it.

I absolutely admit my wrong till this argues started. Raddave can you please share our messagings with you yesterday? I apologised several times and said " no sale" punishment is too much for this issue. Im again apologizing from everyone here. Really i didnt do that wrong purposely. I am watch collectioner and lover as much as you and i dont want to punish for 3 months no sale, its really bad thing for me. I didnt swindle anyone or i didnt anything wrong on my last 3 trade on here and RG as well. Thats why i am arguing about this issue too much.

I apologize from everyone on here, and please remit me just for one time. Next time i wont do anything against rules.

Daft_Punk

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/16
How is creating another account to get passed the no sale not done on purpose and with intent to bypass the rules ?? it's not. Quit blabbing on about what you have not done, its irrelevant. The only thing relevant is what you have done now and continue to do which is to try and justify your actions. There is no justification and you did it with full understanding and intent to by pass the no sale, end of story, end of argument. You have no case to argue, none, nada, zip ...

j02_Rt_OR.gif

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16
How is creating another account to get passed the no sale not done on purpose and with intent to bypass the rules ?? it's not. Quit blabbing on about what you have not done, its irrelevant. The only thing relevant is what you have done now and continue to do which is to try and justify your actions. There is no justification and you did it with full understanding and intent to by pass the no sale, end of story, end of argument. You have no case to argue, none, nada, zip ...

j02_Rt_OR.gif

Every people deserves 1 more chance. I did wrong things i accept it and apologize for it. Just please give me one more chance and i will never do such a this thing. Just forgive me for first and last time.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I absolutely admit my wrong till this argues started. Raddave can you please share our messagings with you yesterday? I apologised several times and said " no sale" punishment is too much for this issue. Im again apologizing from everyone here. Really i didnt do that wrong purposely. I am watch collectioner and lover as much as you and i dont want to punish for 3 months no sale, its really bad thing for me. I didnt swindle anyone or i didnt anything wrong on my last 3 trade on here and RG as well. Thats why i am arguing about this issue too much.

I apologize from everyone on here, and please remit me just for one time. Next time i wont do anything against rules.

Other moderator has a name it's xj4sonx

You don't get to decide what is fair especially after your behavior. You threw a fit because you got called out on the scum that you are, created a new account because your 1st one was no saled and those things combined got you here. Losing you from the forum is not a bad thing, in fact the forum will be better without you.

Any self respecting member would know that after the full site was back we sales mods were going to get our asses handed to us with many sales threads. We all also having paying jobs we need to support our families and don't live on the forum fighting each other on who gets to approve the next sale. Common human curtesy would of been for you to remain patient and allow is to get to your sale and approve it. Instead you choose to PM and say it's been posted 3 hours why have you not approved my sale. That's when Dave realized who you were and we shut down your sale. You ran your mouth got no saled, and instead of accepting that you continued to argue with STAFF and created a new account to as you said few the sales section
You can piss off and I will ban you in due time it for now you will remain here

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16
Other moderator has a name it's xj4sonx

You don't get to decide what is fair especially after your behavior. You threw a fit because you got called out on the scum that you are, created a new account because your 1st one was no saled and those things combined got you here. Losing you from the forum is not a bad thing, in fact the forum will be better without you.

Any self respecting member would know that after the full site was back we sales mods were going to get our asses handed to us with many sales threads. We all also having paying jobs we need to support our families and don't live on the forum fighting each other on who gets to approve the next sale. Common human curtesy would of been for you to remain patient and allow is to get to your sale and approve it. Instead you choose to PM and say it's been posted 3 hours why have you not approved my sale. That's when Dave realized who you were and we shut down your sale. You ran your mouth got no saled, and instead of accepting that you continued to argue with STAFF and created a new account to as you said few the sales section
You can piss off and I will ban you in due time it for now you will remain here

I didnt want to push you for approve my thread. I just wondered to ask something is missing on my thread or not. Im on this forum almost 1.5 years and some of my threads approved maybe 1 day later, that was not the problem for me. I specially wrote to Raddave because of also solve the temp forum issue as well.

Again i apologize from you to bother you and this issue. I opened second accound at least can buy something from people because i dont have any bad idea on my mind. I am saying again i am not a swindler.

Please give me last chance and i wont do anything wrong i promise. I just begging you, because i love this forum and i hang here more than my private life. I feel like im losing my precious thing. Just please give me 1 chance.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
You were given more than one chance all you had to do was wait the 3 months of no sale and come back no issues you chose not to take that route I've set your brig time to 100 years. Enjoy your cell

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16
You were given more than one chance all you had to do was wait the 3 months of no sale and come back no issues you chose not to take that route I've set your brig time to 100 years. Enjoy your cell

***YOU MAY HAVE BEEN DIRECTED HERE FOR A REASON!***

****READ PLEASE****?????

Lost your password? Needed to change your username?

Want to sign on as someone else to sell a piece of junk or abuse our sales section? Did you get banned and think, oh, no worries, I'll just start another account.

Think twice before doing this. We figured you out! Your account is limited and in case you didn't notice, you have no access to the sales section, no ability to post and you cannot PM any user but a staff member to get this corrected.

The best thing to do is get staff involved and be cordial about it. We all do stupid things. Everyone makes mistakes.

If you have multiple accounts and we call you on it, just be honest please.

We have heard every excuse! So spare us.

If you are a curious member wondering why we do this, it's a precaution. Think twice about dealing with these members as they may have tried to get around a ban, they are just abusing our system or just too lazy to care. ;)

One final word on this for your consideration, the sales feedbacks will not merge. So you have created a problem onto yourself, don't expect us to fix it. We can only do what the software will allow us to do. If you have positive feedback on the old account and wish to keep it, we will have to merge to that account and vice versa. However, you will only see the feedback from one or the other. If you have negative feedback, you are going to be in for some tough love, cause that's the feedback we are keeping. ;)

As writes from here, i did stupid things and everyone makes mistakes. I honestly accept this situation and wanted to one more chance to solve this problem. I wont break any rules on this forum no longer. But please dont mark me " No Sale" dear, please give me one more chance.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
***YOU MAY HAVE BEEN DIRECTED HERE FOR A REASON!***

****READ PLEASE****?????

Lost your password? Needed to change your username?

Want to sign on as someone else to sell a piece of junk or abuse our sales section? Did you get banned and think, oh, no worries, I'll just start another account.

Think twice before doing this. We figured you out! Your account is limited and in case you didn't notice, you have no access to the sales section, no ability to post and you cannot PM any user but a staff member to get this corrected.

The best thing to do is get staff involved and be cordial about it. We all do stupid things. Everyone makes mistakes.

If you have multiple accounts and we call you on it, just be honest please.

We have heard every excuse! So spare us.

If you are a curious member wondering why we do this, it's a precaution. Think twice about dealing with these members as they may have tried to get around a ban, they are just abusing our system or just too lazy to care. ;)

One final word on this for your consideration, the sales feedbacks will not merge. So you have created a problem onto yourself, don't expect us to fix it. We can only do what the software will allow us to do. If you have positive feedback on the old account and wish to keep it, we will have to merge to that account and vice versa. However, you will only see the feedback from one or the other. If you have negative feedback, you are going to be in for some tough love, cause that's the feedback we are keeping. ;)

As writes from here, i did stupid things and everyone makes mistakes. I honestly accept this situation and wanted to one more chance to solve this problem. I wont break any rules on this forum no longer. But please dont mark me " No Sale" dear, please give me one more chance.
Calling me "dear" helps not your case one bit.

I have thought long and hard on giving you your one more chance............
Nope you remain here

My thoughts are you were so quick to try to backdoor a sale on the temp forum and so impatient to wait for proper approval here. So upset by the no sale you felt you needed to create a new account that your intentions are not pure.

Let me guess had we not caught your new user name would we have noticed your rapid post whoring to get your 25 posts to make yet another attempt to pawn off your watch. I think so as I am sure many others would agree with me.

ozguro29

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
30/1/16
Calling me "dear" helps not your case one bit.

I have thought long and hard on giving you your one more chance............
Nope you remain here

My thoughts are you were so quick to try to backdoor a sale on the temp forum and so impatient to wait for proper approval here. So upset by the no sale you felt you needed to create a new account that your intentions are not pure.

Let me guess had we not caught your new user name would we have noticed your rapid post whoring to get your 25 posts to make yet another attempt to pawn off your watch. I think so as I am sure many others would agree with me.

No dear, i just opened it to pm you about solve this issue and apologize about this situation. I swear i didnt think to wait 25 days and open a thread. I already use RG and buy/sell watches from there.

I really love read this forum, or buy/sell watch from here. Thats why at the first of our arguings, i was shocked about being "no sale" and thats why now im here.

But please give me one more chance to fix all this bad conversations. I dont want to estranged from no one. I really love this forum and begging for one more chance.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Okay boss. Rwi lost good guy and other people read this arguings and i believe they will also justify me. You guys would be more positive on this issue. Yesterday i opened a ve thread and after 4-5 hours i pmed you, only i wonder why it hadnt approved. Then the other sales moderator didnt act positively instead of your tactful behaviour

I"m sensing a "Jerry Maguire" moment here........"who's coming with me!?"

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
No dear, i just opened it to pm you about solve this issue and apologize about this situation. I swear i didnt think to wait 25 days and open a thread. I already use RG and buy/sell watches from there.

I really love read this forum, or buy/sell watch from here. Thats why at the first of our arguings, i was shocked about being "no sale" and thats why now im here.

But please give me one more chance to fix all this bad conversations. I dont want to estranged from no one. I really love this forum and begging for one more chance.
just a few minutes ago you said you opened the account to buy a watch because you are not a swindler. now you are saying you opened it to apologize and make good? which one is it