• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome OmegaLipz

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
I live in Tioga, North Dakota. Mods, just let me know, and I'll let you give Lipz here my name. I work in oil and gas here, and I'm very, very easy to find...not too many large companies here. Just tell me where you want to meet, and I'll be there. I'll even pay your airfare. Your move, sport.
For some reason I suspect he won't be taking you up on the free ride.:sport_boxing:

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Yes you did and F me if I didn't forget to mention that. I saw your comment and the commonsense of your words stuck in my head. Oh and very nice to see you again, its been s long time old friend.

Isn't that what I said, Warden? LOL

D

d4m.test

For some reason I suspect he won't be taking you up on the free ride.:sport_boxing:

Probably not. But it would be un-Texan of me not to offer. Ask any of my old friends here, my ass can cash the checks my mouth writes. The only reason why I'm not warden in here is because I have a day job. LOL

D

d4m.test

Yes you did and F me if I didn't forget to mention that. I saw your comment and the commonsense of your words stuck in my head. Oh and very nice to see you again, its been s long time old friend.

Indeed it has been my friend. Perhaps I can stop buying watches long enough to actually contribute here! HA!

BTW, you need The Gimp and a leg lamp to brighten up this place...and maybe some of Aunt Bea's cooking for the convicts here. :)

And Lipz, no offense, but you're taking this waaaaay too personally. Many tried to give you good advice. This forum exists for two main reasons: The love of watches and to help our fellow members. I'm trying to tell you some good stuff here...take your lumps, take your time out, and come back as a productive member of the community. If not, RWI's reach is far and wide...don't think we don't share IPs or IDs with other forums. That's not a threat, that's just trying to protect the communities. We want you to be here, just be productive whilst doing so.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
BOD, its a pleasure to have you back. I thought we lost you. Anytime you feel the need to crack a skull I will look the other way. I saw nothing, lol.

As far as lipz shits goes, F him, he stays he for his poor choice of words in this thread after the involved incident.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Wow. Turn your back for 8 hours and world war 3 kicks off. Is there really anything else to add here? No doubt someone will prove me wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Jaguarman is 70 yrs old. Just letting you know.
PS: shut the **** up already, all of you. Close my account.

I am not subscribed to this thread. Don't waste your time trying to talk shit anymore. Internet tough guy pussys.
Just close my account and go back your romper room.
I ******* wish any of you Internet pussys would attempt to speak to me like that in person. Enjoy your moms basements.
Goodbye.

Bye bye Jackass, game over on this forum for your sorry ass...

tumblr_mumobb64DR1qmbcj5o1_500.gif

sarlan19

19/6/14
Jaguarman is 70 yrs old. Just letting you know.
PS: shut the **** up already, all of you. Close my account.

I am not subscribed to this thread. Don't waste your time trying to talk shit anymore. Internet tough guy pussys.
Just close my account and go back your romper room.
I ******* wish any of you Internet pussys would attempt to speak to me like that in person. Enjoy your moms basements.
Goodbye.

Do we really need someone like this ? Seems to me he shines badly on this community. Before this post I was blaming this situation on bad manners and miscommunications. A little time in the Brig to calm people down and rethink about why things went south. A simple apology for being rude to a mod and back to business as usual. But now I doubt OmegaLipz can ever man up and drop the attitude. I for sure will never respect him or trust him for a m2m. I actually never bought m2m and even if I know that one bad apple doesn't mean all are bad, it concerns me a bit. Will probably buy from TD a couple of times before going m2m.

Anyway, I think (for what it's worth lol) that he should get ban. This community is better without people like him.

daniel10n

17/3/15
"Daddy, what happened to Omegalipz?"
"He's gone Gen son. He's gone Gen."

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
your sock puppet RepGen can join in the party here.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Holy crap, first BOD and now The Fugitive Chicken is back, is it old boys week? Good to see ya mate.