• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome....bear with me

D

d4m.test

HeWhoIsLikeGod said:
I just want to state that right now so no one says anything. i am not comparing myself to god.

Maybe you should out that in your signature permanently.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :D :D :D

coascender

Do not accept unsolicited offers
16/3/06
I'll take credit for the above post. I forgot to login .

BTW, I'm sure it has already been said but I think you should have an account to post. My $0.02.

Tink131

16/3/06
BTW, I'm sure it has already been said but I think you should have an account to post. My $0.02.[/quote]

Which leads me to a question.... if your opinion is worth $.02, but we only offer $.01 for your thoughts....where does the other penny go?.....Or is that just a way of insulting someone, ya know.....like my thoughts are worth twice as much as yours....hmmmm

Anyway, DRM, this place is really cool and you've done a great job- thanks for all the hard work!

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
Re:

Roeod4 said:
So what will this new forum be called?

We have RWG, TRC, WT and the soon to be RWG2

Will this be RWI?

Will the name be Replica Watch Info?

Do we need a poll?

RWI sounds good,gets my vote.... :|

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
OK, anyone else want to pop Dave in the mouth for resurrecting all these old threads?

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
You're evil Dave. We're trying to forget Tim. God this is like picking at a scab.

Sean K

dave123

Banned
20/3/07
I think this thread should be binned....hk?....

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i'm not forgetting. i am useing acidtech and it says "the darkside, come out and play timmy".

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Tim was and is a good guy lets remember it was Tim, Roe, and Tnik who started RWI. 8)

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
First of all DAVE PLEASE STOP. :lol:

@S4M Tim was a good guy. But he did jump ship and he left alot of people hanging. He took their money and never gave them there watches. He scammed people, the very thing this board is designed to stop. So pardon me if I don't feel all warm and fuzzy towards him. I know he started the carnival ride. ( I know coop you hear carnival and you think midgets and bearded ladies) but D4M brought it home.

Sean

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Its cool sean, and I all to aware of the situation alots been said by alot of people mostly those who don't know what or how things happened and nobody really knows except Tim. But this I do know Tim send alot of members watches for cost and many times below. Guys were in line waiting to get s h i t from Tim before he even posted pics of some of the s h i t he had and I can't remember the amount of times Tim just gave stuff away cause of this or that flaw. I know alot of guys feel taken but I don't think Tim ever wanted that for anyone remember he was hurt in this also.

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
I will agree with you on that, I don't think Tim ever intended to take people's money but I know it sucked trying to pick up the pieces. Anyway Dave is still nuts

Sean K

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I agree yesterday he was posting pics of mens asses today hes bringing up the oldest of threads. Dave put the booze down. :D

dave123

Banned
20/3/07
Yikes,never meant to bring a Tim war out....

What time does D. get home from work?....gotta remember to shut my comp. off when he gets here and see's this..... :|

[smilie=cussing.gif] ...is gonna be in my pm box.....

medphreak

Getting To Know The Place
22/4/07
Pimpin ain't easy

I will bump this thread for another eastern Virginia pimp

mP

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Welcome....bear with me

:D

im trying the best i can to get this place running as it should!

From these humble beginnings we are now over 1,000,000 posts and getting stronger!!!
5_1_1201.gif