• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome back everybody

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
I'm glad the site is back, but its not at 100% operational from my end. Anyone else experience this?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I'm glad the site is back, but its not at 100% operational from my end. Anyone else experience this?

What is not working ?

PM are ok
Tapatalk ok
Quote ok

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Things that are not working for me: PMs, Quoting, Tagging, any kind of editing for comments, when i write a comment i can't change colors, sizes or other stuff, i can't click on "previous, next "or number of the page, can't click on show more, can't see the shoutbox and other minor stuff. Sorry Glaude, i can't tag you

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Things that are not working for me: PMs, Quoting, Tagging, any kind of editing for comments, when i write a comment i can't change colors, sizes or other stuff, i can't click on "previous, next "or number of the page, can't click on show more, can't see the shoutbox and other minor stuff. Sorry Glaude, i can't tag you

You must have some caching issue, as every single thing you said is working for me and I've checked with other people too.
Try clearing the cache of your web browser, and if you can, try with another web browser to see if you still have that issue.

I had a the same small issue as you when I connected back for the first time

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
You must have some caching issue, as every single thing you said is working for me and I've checked with other people too.
Try clearing the cache of your web browser, and if you can, try with another web browser to see if you still have that issue.

I had a the same small issue as you when I connected back for the first time

Done, thanks man :drinks_cheers:

Reactions: Glaude

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Tried using a different web browser as you suggested to mari115, works fine now.

Then it just means you have to clear your cache on your favorite browser, it should be working fine after that :)

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I missed every one of you miserable fuckers.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
It's not working correctly on my phone in mobile or desktop mode. The buttons on the bottom to click 'next' etc, don't work and it doesn't go to the "recent posts", just to the main screen. It is working, however, on my desktop computer which is why I'm checking now...normally, just got phone in hand and peeking inside what's going on in RWI. :rolleyes:
Glad it's back though....

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Working fine for me. Just the page “rendering” on mobile is strange.. while loading the page looks uncorrect in layout. Once loaded it us fine.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
It's not working correctly on my phone in mobile or desktop mode. The buttons on the bottom to click 'next' etc, don't work and it doesn't go to the "recent posts", just to the main screen. It is working, however, on my desktop computer which is why I'm checking now...normally, just got phone in hand and peeking inside what's going on in RWI. :rolleyes:

Clear your browser cache on your mobile and you'll see, everything will be back working as it should :)

Reactions: Copterguy

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Thanks for the info. I'm seeing others in here a lot having issues with using RWI with your mobile , but let me say it too. Clear your cashe on your mobile and it will work correctly. :p