• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Week WC 11th Nov to 15th Nov

Tempo

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/13
5xigodD.jpg

D

d4m.test

A New Acquisition... .

Hi, Gang!

For Pamsday (Thursday), this nice looking Marina Militare I picked up from a mate on RWG. It came with the chocolate brown leather strap and a tan 'croc strap. It has the manual wind movement, sandwich dial & faint lume, but the rest of it is pretty nifty (Old Guy word). I know it's a homage to one of the Pam models, but for the life of me I can't think what it is. (Advanced case of CRS!) dave:

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
just arrived.... Fantastic dial! Off to the watchsmith for some fine tuning.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Hi, Gang!

For Pamsday (Thursday), this nice looking Marina Militare I picked up from a mate on RWG. It came with the chocolate brown leather strap and a tan 'croc strap. It has the manual wind movement, sandwich dial & faint lume, but the rest of it is pretty nifty (Old Guy word). I know it's a homage to one of the Pam models, but for the life of me I can't think what it is. (Advanced case of CRS!) dave:

I got something similar. His and hers.
5u5aba9e.jpg

Sent from 1:1 app mad with a gen Tapatalk as sample.

Luckyluckydice

Horology Curious
10/10/13
Thanks for a great forum. First rep in ten years arrived safely to Japan. Ryan is awesome! I want more...
etysabep.jpg