• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wedding in 18 months - cigar rolling station thoughts?

scott335d

Renowned Member
9/1/12
Thoughts on a cigar rolling station for my upcoming wedding. Cool idea or if not, why?

TastyTreats

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/5/12
Never Land
l1.jpg

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Cool idea, but here is why it's really not.

Simply put, a freshly rolled cigar is not very good. A cigar requires rest time for various reasons I don't have the time to get into here, but it needs time. A $40 cigar smoked day of rolling will taste terrible.

Cool idea, it really is, but really not a great one.... ;)

Wingfeathers

24/7/10
USA
If you can get him cheap, then sure. I say that because the cigars won't be very good. I've had ONE good one in my lifetime.

Maxximus

4/11/10
My wedding is next October and I.have also arranged to have a roller there for guests, but I am also going to have a cigar bar with store bought fats ready to.go for those smoking. Really the roller will just be for looks.

Price is $75/ hr plus $7 each ..kinda costly..

We will see how it goes!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Rainsick33

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
I worked in wedding catering for 7 years and I say Nay, You gotta spend the big bucks on bar, decor, music and FOOD! Everyone talks about these 4 things usually after or during the wedding. Cigar bar is pretty cool idea but spent your good money on the open bar! you cant lose. Instead have the waiter go around with the cigar box of your choice ala hors d'oeuvres style.