• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Website "OGloria"

TX Angler

Horology Curious
29/1/23
Dallas, TX USA
Has anyone heard of or purchased from the website "OGloria"? ogloria.shop/pages/About-Us [[live link removed - TB]]

They seem to have extremely good prices. For example, $149 for a Rolex Yacht-Master Watch 226659 White Gold 42mm

Thanks for any information or suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Please don't. It smells of scam a mile away. I didn't even open the link, but any watch for that price can't be any good. Stick to our TDs, it's safer.

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
Don't think you're supposed to list links to non TD's ?

TX Angler

Horology Curious
29/1/23
Dallas, TX USA
Sorry for including the website link. Did not realize that it's not allowed. I can't seem to edit that post or I would delete it. You are probably right about it smelling of a scam. The prices are "unbelievable" and therefore should not be believed...

TX Angler

Horology Curious
29/1/23
Dallas, TX USA
Thank you for deleting the website. I have been able to do some background checks of "OGloria". Customers have sent money and are provided with fake tracking numbers. The items ordered are not delivered. Nothing is delivered and the money vanishes. It is a scam.

One thing that I have noticed in the RWI "Replica Watch Sales" forum. Many sellers want payment via Friends & Family. RWI specifically states not to make a payment utilizing Friends & Family. Why do you allow a member to post a watch sale with those terms?