• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We want roo re-issues!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Apparently it's sold out again, if your not fast ur last

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

sweden

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/13
Snooze you lose...damn why did I snooze!!!

You people with contacts, is it just tswatch or is it any TD I could contact and place myself on the pre-order list?

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
i'd fancy a Orchard Road or a Panda myself. or mayb a safari.?

aututto

Renowned Member
27/10/12
i'd fancy a Orchard Road or a Panda myself. or mayb a safari.?

I'd like if they could do the the safari with a tad thicker silver lining on the numerals so it catches more light like the gen!

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
Would love to see a grey theme on Titanium bracelet and an improved pride of mexico but I guess I am dreaming.

Also cant wait for the navy to be out!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Seriously low or non-existent stock of many AP ROOs from Noob. This is getting out of control. If you have tried to order an AP lately, you know what I mean. Noob, please make more of your APs. We love you.

tenpastten

Known Member
13/10/12
I've tried to order a ss bracelet and a panda multiple times the past few months and was told no stock each time :eek:hwell:

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
It is not just the Panda that is out of stock, it is virtually every AP Noob makes.

tenpastten

Known Member
13/10/12
I've given serious thought to getting the new bumblebee just b/c the chances of getting that are so much higher...buuuut then the price is also much higher than the Noob ones

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Seriously low or non-existent stock of many AP ROOs from Noob. This is getting out of control. If you have tried to order an AP lately, you know what I mean. Noob, please make more of your APs. We love you.

there is no SS in stock from NOOB. tHey delivered about 10 Panda's a week ago and they were gone in a day.
I hope they will produce some reruns, Volcano, Panda etc....There is a rumor that NOOB will not do any reruns since
J12 is coming out with the great stuff.I think we need to wait. I am still loking for a chrono passion.

sent from my iPad Air

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Yip not looking good for Noob ATM, I noticed Tshop listed the Rg 44mm as back in stock on their web site, I'd be more inclined to think its J12's new release they can actually get