• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We are back to work now (2016 CNY Holiday)

lucacoach

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
22/7/16
Man, I asked you to send me the bank receipt but you said you don't have it, I need the bank receipt or any transaction record to ask the bank. understand?
Send me my watch or give me back my money. Stop to say always the same things, I send you my money 1 mounth ago... Before you justified with the story of the China holidays in the first days of October, then I'd sent you the screenshot of my online bank where you have read the amount of 363€ I send you.
FACTS AND NO MORE WORDS!!! Please send me back money or the watch I payed for or I'm gonna denounce this website to the police.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Send me my watch or give me back my money. Stop to say always the same things, I send you my money 1 mounth ago... Before you justified with the story of the China holidays in the first days of October, then I'd sent you the screenshot of my online bank where you have read the amount of 363€ I send you.
FACTS AND NO MORE WORDS!!! Please send me back money or the watch I payed for or I'm gonna denounce this website to the police.

This is something you have to work out between yourself and Ryan. It is not for an open forum and certainly not for a 8 month old thread. It seems to me from this brief encounter that Ryan is trying to help here. Engage politely with him and this will get resolved. If you cannot get a resolution then use the Helpdesk (The red tab towards the top of the page). One of the volunteers here with try to help out on this. You really want to go to the police and tell them that you bought an illegal product and have not received it yet? Wow well if that is what you want to do then good luck with that.

I suggest you start reading before you go any further with posting on an online forum. The what to do when you have ordered your first rep thread is enlightening. This is a hobby that requires patience, time and a cool head. I suggest you work on that too and find out the correct procedures on how to address this.

StrawberryFields

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/1/13
Has Ryan's website been nuked? Was looking to make a further order but seems that the page is no longer there.