• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WC week Oct 14th to Oct 18th

NFleischer

I'm Pretty Popular
9/12/08
The good ole Noob Sub C version 1.
0042.jpg

D

d4m.test

Pamsday Again!

Well, gang!

For this Pamsday, this 243 I purchased from ??? a while ago; although not one of my favorite Pams, it still intrigues me. Can't wait for wifey to return with the camera so I can show off a latest acquisition -- a nice looking fantasy Pam, with large sweeping seconds hand. I'll show it later on. dave. (Old pics):

D

d4m.test

Excellent pic, Spirit! The clarity is very striking! A masterpiece even when you're out and about.

dave

BTW: Those pastries look yummy!

:thumbsup:

Petit Fours and Cookies in the bakery at night...while getting some hot bread before going home...

ntcWSRn.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.

megaforcetkd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/12
Finally wearing this. Just gotta figure out how to change the dial, the missing minute marker is killing me!

IMG_20131018_121441_zps886b1709.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Excellent pic, Spirit! The clarity is very striking! A masterpiece even when you're out and about.

dave

BTW: Those pastries look yummy!

:thumbsup:

:cheers: Thanks, Dave my friend!

...I guess the picture was just luck as I didn´t have much time to think how to take it while the bread was coming..lol!
That bakery is really well known around here for its quality on the products they sell, and the ambient is VERY cozy and relaxing to have some coffee... It´s a favorite place of mine to just sit and talk with friends.

Nice PAM you have got there! ..It makes me remember I have never used mine on rubber, as it´s just decorating its box since day one. lol
Might try it on rubber someday!

Today, the usual Sub-C might be put to use, but I haven´t decided yet...
CNCurnP.jpg

Cheers,
Spirit.