• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WC July 28th >> August 3rd

Tempo

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/13
Arrived today. Gurus crystal. What a difference. Many thanks to guru. :)

qAW71DF.jpg

D

d4m.test

Tuesday's child is lovely and wild, or something like that. For Tuesday, Rolex Explorer II I sourced, uh, probably from an RWI mate because I've had this for a long time but don't wear it too often.... I do recall wearing it and taking it off before I went inside an AD of Rolexes & handling the real thing. I was surprised on how closely this rep resembled the gen -- right down to the date window and cyclops. Of course, there are some tells, but who cares? Great watch! dave:

D

d4m.test

It's HUMPDAY today, mates, so celebrate the journey through the work week! In honor of this day, this Time Force Chronograph I acquired from Sharkstores.com (Chronoshark) for $49. A quartz movement and 100m water resistance, it's a very appealing eye-catcher and a white faced "summer" watch my collection needed. Polished case and main links, it's quite striking --more in person than through these late night pics. dave: