• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WBK Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjmidnites

Horology Curious
1/3/23
United States
1st timer here. Looking to make my first purchase. The reviews reflect awesome customer / business transactions. Does anyone know when the site will be back up or what the web address is for the WBK website?

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
1st timer here. Looking to make my first purchase. The reviews reflect awesome customer / business transactions. Does anyone know when the site will be back up or what the web address is for the WBK website?
I do not have a website, per se. I do have an Image Shack repository that sort of doubles as a web site.

Here is the information to access my ImageShack image repository.

If you find anything you like in the ImageShack, please send me the URL Link and not the images name.
There is no provision to search by name in the ImageShack. OK?

Also, if you do not see what you want, please send me an image or a URL Link of the watch you are looking for and I will try to find it for you.

Reactions: Funstuff

DAN1259

Looking Around
7/3/23
United States
Hey How is it going I was wondering if you may be able to help find one of these two watches for me?

Montblanc - Heritage Pythagore Small Second Limited Edition 148​

CODE 11.59 BY AUDEMARS PIGUETPERPETUAL CALENDAR

Ref. 26394OR.OO.D027KB.01

Jjmidnites

Horology Curious
1/3/23
United States
I do not have a website, per se. I do have an Image Shack repository that sort of doubles as a web site.

If you find anything you like in the ImageShack, please send me the URL Link and not the images name.

Also, if you do not see what you want, please send me an image or a URL Link of the watch you are looking for and I will try to find it for you.
Awesome. Thanks for the response, will do. I'll be in contact soon

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
People! Can you not read? Stan clearly said that if you want him to find something or you (and if it is made he'll find it) to send him a photo or a link via PM, not post them here and not expect him to PM you. People are so lazy . . .
TD's are busy, they don't check every thread daily, for fast service do as the man said and PM him.

erockz

Known Member
7/4/21

Im in the states, I have been looking all over for an Audemars Piguet Millenary watch, if you can find one that would be great, or a 2 tone gold and silver daytona with a ice blue or blue dail.. or some 2 tone daytone with a nice color dial

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Im in the states, I have been looking all over for an Audemars Piguet Millenary watch, if you can find one that would be great, or a 2 tone gold and silver daytona with a ice blue or blue dail.. or some 2 tone daytone with a nice color dial
Have yo read ANY of this thread? Send the man a PM!
FML . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.