• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WBK - Rolex GMT IIc

fp_panlvr

Horology Curious
16/11/10
It can't be said enough. Shipping can be up in the air when you purchase something during the period of time between Thanksgiving and Christmas. How Stan got this watch to me in California on a Monday when I ordered three days prior is beyond me. All I know is that I'm a happy customer.

While not my first rep purchase, the watch itself surpassed my expectations having visited Canal Street last month. Are there nicer reps out there? Maybe, but who cares. I'm gonna wear this thing to the ground (in rotation, of course), service it and wear it some more. Maybe when the ETA bug hits me I'll upgrade...we'll see.

Well done, Stan. And thanks!

cashman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/12/10
Pardon my noobishness but is WBK the same seller as BK? Do you have an email to go along with Stan?

SilverEdge

Known Member
29/10/10
I got one of these and it is the shizzle. No it doesn't have an ETA in it but guess what? It keeps better time than my ETAs, including my gens!

BK and WBK are not the same guy. They are both awesome dealers though.

Recommend you PM WBK if you want one of these.

fp_panlvr

Horology Curious
16/11/10
Ick...the second hand now stops occasionally. I had a local guy clean and adjust with no luck. I sit at a desk for work so my wrist sits rather still from time to time, but I've never had this sort of problem with my gens.

I don't blame Stan at all...this is the movement I chose (Asian 21j), and this is part of the risk. I just need to know where I can either get it fixed properly or get a new movement. Thanks all!

Game2KFan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/11
Ick...the second hand now stops occasionally. I had a local guy clean and adjust with no luck. I sit at a desk for work so my wrist sits rather still from time to time, but I've never had this sort of problem with my gens.

I don't blame Stan at all...this is the movement I chose (Asian 21j), and this is part of the risk. I just need to know where I can either get it fixed properly or get a new movement. Thanks all!

Maybe u can contact WBK after 8/8/11 when he gets back from vacation. I'm sure he would take care of it. I think he includes a 3 month warranty on all non-ETA watches he sells. Good Luck