• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WBK PAM - What do the Pam Guys think?

relayman

12/9/09
I had ordered a summer watch and was waiting for it to arrive when I saw this one advertised by Stan. Since my other watch was being delayed I figured what to heck. For the price that Stan was asking for this one I just could not pass up the purchase. I can't believe you guys let this watch stay for sale long enough for me to be the one to make the purchase.

I admit that my knowledge about Pams stops just after I pronounce the name. For all I know, this may very well be a fantasy watch. I don't care; it was exactly what I wanted. Attractive, 44mm, date, white dial, and low priced. I sent my payment on a Monday and the watch was in my mail box when I got home Wednesday night. I immediately put in on and wore the watch the entire 4th of July weekend and week while vacationing on the Florida Gulf Coast in Fort Walton Beach. I have found no negatives about this watch. The only short coming is that the strap is a typical rep strap and was a little small for my taste. This week I have swapped the original strap shown in the pictures with a bomber strap with a deployant clasp from Panatime. I will try to get the pictures of the new strap up this weekend.

Hope you guys enjoy the pics, and maybe some of the Pam experts will add their opinions.

:jerry:

img1031cs.jpg

img1044s.jpg

img1048cs.jpg

img1049sx.jpg

img1052csr.jpg

img1053cs.jpg

Gobo73

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/11/09
Sorry to sound negative but to a fan of panerai your watch is like an insult as its as far away from gen as a rep can get, mainly due to the totally incorrect position of the seconds sub dial :whistle: