• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watchmaker/Modder of the Year 2012

Ed911

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/12/11
EU
Voted.
" Allons enfants de la Patrie,
Le jour de gloire est arrivé!
Contre nous de la tyrannie,
L'étendard sanglant est levé! "

Junio

"Formidable" Junio ! Grazie ;-)

Edited! Grazie Junio ;-)

D

d4m.test

Never had my watch modded by a modder, but based on pictures and overall helpfulness in the forums on modding topics I voted for Wiz.

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
Vote for wiz, his patience in answering my annoying emails is much appreciated. PO on the way to him tomorrow for my first modding experience.

rud19

26/5/12
Never had my watch modded by a modder, but based on pictures and overall helpfulness in the forums on modding topics I voted for Wiz.

Same for me, plus he kindly answered a couple of my queries.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Last year I voted for Wiz one of the best here

This year I will vote for goin due to his outstanding modds and jobs and his kind, useful, helpful and tireless contribution to the PAM Section

Good luck Wiz and goin

ALE

lourentgarnier

Renowned Member
4/4/10
I relumed my Ploprof with Domi; the previous owner made a terrible job on the bezel glueing it on the watch and applying white paint. Well Domi made a perfect job, removed the glue and paint and made the Ploprof a torch. My vote for him.

Jompen

Horology Curious
21/4/12
How do I get in touch with Domi and Wiz? Please PM me. I need to mod my Ploprof – lume etc.? I live in Norway, in other words not EU, but well a liberal contry in relation to replicas.

Jompen

Horology Curious
21/4/12
How do I get in touch with Domi and Wiz? Please PM me. I need to mod my Ploprof – lume etc.? I live in Norway, in other words not EU, but well a liberal contry in relation to replicas.