• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

@watches25

Genuinereplica

Horology Curious
2/7/23
Uk
Hi guys I’m new to buying reps and am finding this forum very helpful.
I’ve been scrolling social media and came across a vendor called @watches25 following the link to their store I have found what look like reasonable value good reps and wondered has anybody bought from them and are they as good as they look for the money?

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Kate Spade Good Luck GIF by kate spade new york

Reactions: TESLA760

thefallacy

False Dichotomy
Patron
Certified
16/6/15
Happy Birthday Party GIF by The Office

Welcome to the forum.. do a little more scrolling here and you'll find you dont have to purchase from random vendors!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Moved to the proper section.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hi guys I’m new to buying reps and am finding this forum very helpful.
I’ve been scrolling social media and came across a vendor called @watches25 following the link to their store I have found what look like reasonable value good reps and wondered has anybody bought from them and are they as good as they look for the money?
Please Dont Seth Meyers GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hi and welcome to RWI! Glad you found your way here.
Please use only RWI's TDs from the proper section in the forum. There's a lot of scam sites out there. If you really intend venturing outside our TDs, it is advisable to first gain some experience and learn to discern what you are looking at. In any case, you're on your own out there in that case. Rest assured that anyone advertising real swiss movements at cheaper prices is 100% a scam.

Please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (all subsections), learn the basic forum rules and get some very good advice in the process. A number of questions has already been answered there, this is just an example:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/you-are-welcome.10935638/post-11179738
Another good thread to read to understand where RWI comes from and some fundamentals is this:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/the-first-constitution-of-rwi.51989/

For anything else, feel free to reach out to @eBoy or me, we're happy to assist.

This forum is a treasure trove of information and benefits from the engagement of all members who take their time to share their knowledge, help each other out and have some fun. We hope that you'll benefit and enjoy this platform as well as contribute positively to it.

If at any point you feel to contribute also on another level, feel free to pm the boss (trailboss99) to become a supporter and get some little perks with the status (editing rights, for example).

Enjoy the forum.

Reactions: p0pperini and eBoy

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
If it seems too good to be true it usually is. Stick with the Trusted Dealers as they have been vetted by the forum.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
However, they currently have an offering on Ebay.

Try them out.

I’m sure the members who posted above, 3 moderators and others with a combined 50 years of membership and over 67,000 posts on this forum would love to be proved wrong. Especially by an ebay seller with zero feedback and only one current sale.

But keep in mind that old saying: there is no fool…