• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WatchEden iss Awesome!!!!

squraish

Looking Around
10/10/08
So...about 6 months ago i was burned by a replica watch site. They scammed me out of $250. So, for the last few months i have been researcing like crazy and reading all your posts and reviews here at RWI.

I had just ordered a watch from PureTime and would have ordered this watch from him too but he didnt have it on his website. But watcheden did...So i purchased the Montbalnc timewalker chronograph with Silver dial and black leather strap. After my order, Betsy contacted me with my confirmation number and EMS tracking number. I had some other questions, and she answeref them for me as well. The communication was good.

My watch was delviered to me in about a week all the way to West Los Angeles.

The watch is AMAZING!!!! knock on wood. People have been commenting on it since i received it! it is exactly like the gen. I have been looking at the gen for about a year now...going to different authorized dealers and examing the wathc very carefully. The watch that watcheden sent was exactly like the one on their website which is exactly like the gen.!

Thanks watcheden! I will definitely be buying from you again...very soon :)

alexrange

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/08
Take some pictures and post them...... Congratulations, enjoy....

TA8088

SCAMMER
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
INMATE
28/10/07
Glad to hear that you are happy. Congrats and post some pics for us. Nice to hear that WatchEden came through for you.

ggarland22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/10/08
yeah, my first order went very smooth with them(watcheden/rolex2u) and I love the watch that I bought(Breitling-Navitimer), but my second order has gone awry.