• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch services - www.watchmakerusa.com

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Meteorite Sprite

Great!

KKfG1s.jpeg

Vietkidd05

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
11/3/22
United States
that's like $10,000 right there...

that tona on the bottom right... oh my god!
Thank you tom, @Oascom dials are very hard to capture on pictures, not just meteorite!! His other built are amazing like aventurine... IRL they are amazing ( i have had several other factories before, none can matched) .. very lucky to add these to my collection ✨🙏

Last edited:

tomriddle

25/6/07
Thank you tom, @Oascom dials are very hard to capture on pictures, not just meteorite!! His other built are amazing like aventurine... IRL they are amazing ( i have had several other factories before, none can matched) .. very blessed to add these to my collection ✨🙏
i wish he'd just post his prices with his watches.. lol i feel like im bugging him whenever i pm him asking how much

lol

and i definitely don't want to insult him by going "You got anything $1,300 and under?" haha.. i do remember one rose gold daytona i inquired about being $3,300

so $2k for each of that is being conservative :) you are most definitely blessed

enjoy them all in great health!