• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch services - www.watchmakerusa.com

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM

Stax802

Supporter
Certified
14/12/20
Does anyone in here know what it would cost to replace a lume pip on a Deepsea ?

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM

WatchGuy49

Looking Around
27/6/23
Illinois
I just got my first two reps, Rolex Hulk @ Starbucks submariner clean factory. I just signed up on your site and will be sending in for movement cleaning and regulate soon.

Reactions: Oascom

Hugg727

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
15/2/23
NJ,USA
I just got my first two reps, Rolex Hulk @ Starbucks submariner clean factory. I just signed up on your site and will be sending in for movement cleaning and regulate soon.
DOnt wait too long to book the service......he has a 10 month wait last time i checked

delfin driver

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/22
I don’t do a full service but here’s a few things I do when I get a rep (from a TD or a M2M). Remove the movement. Take the auto wind bridge and most of the easy parts to remove and put back together.

Give everything a once over. Get all the dust and dirt I can find out of there.

Look for excessive oil everything and clean that up with rodeco. Keyless works and mainspring areas always tend to have waaaay more oils than it should. Some are damn near gunked up.

Check the gears to make sure there are no broken teeth.

Use a air puffer and blow air all throughout the movement. You’d be amazed at what comes out of some of these watches.

De-magnetize the movement. Be careful with this as I recently found out that if the hands or markers are electroplated with gold or white gold, it will start melting or whatever that caused one of my hands to do this.

If needed, I also swap out the mainspring with a gen ETA one if the power reserve seems to be “ehh”. This is a fairly easy mod to do.

If you do all of this and something funky still happens, just get it serviced or just stick a gen ETA in there. It would cost pretty much the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you recommend someone in usa to install a gen 7750 in my iwc replica ? It's beyond my skills