• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch services - www.watchmakerusa.com

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
OMG IT ARRIVED!!!!!!! That thing is a beast!!!!!! Looks so awesome. Should make your cleanings much more efficient. Enjoy it :)

The proof master is sexy. Can’t wait to see that bad boy on your desk lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oascom

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
OMG IT ARRIVED!!!!!!! That thing is a beast!!!!!! Looks so awesome. Should make your cleanings much more efficient. Enjoy it :)

The proof master is sexy. Can’t wait to see that bad boy on your desk lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah fully automated can save sometime. For example I can change crystal / insert at the same time the movement is being cleaned.

Muskandar

9/8/17
CONUS
The US cleaner looks awesome!! How many watches can you clean at a time with that thing!!??

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Little sneak peak, been playt with some acids today and different plating to achieve similar look of the Rolex meteorite dial.

Tested it der gen crystal with custom made gold frame as to see how real gold look like on top of the dial.

Cutting of 3 test dials has been completed now need to finnish grinding and polishing and off to custom print :)

Gonna be awesome Pepsi meteorite build :)

​​​

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
Little sneak peak, been playt with some acids today and different plating to achieve similar look of the Rolex meteorite dial.

Tested it der gen crystal with custom made gold frame as to see how real gold look like on top of the dial.

Cutting of 3 test dials has been completed now need to finnish grinding and polishing and off to custom print :)

Gonna be awesome Pepsi meteorite build :)

​​​

Can’t wait to see how this turns out!!!

Reactions: Swiss Crown