• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch services - www.watchmakerusa.com

estbren

Horology Curious
6/2/20
Michigan
Look at that! I’d have to believe most would wear it and wonder why it is not keeping time before servicing and finding this :woo:

Reactions: Oascom

BAC20

Horology Curious
16/4/19
Unbelievable service provided by oascom. I can't speak enough about the great communication and swift service. He went above and beyond when he serviced my Noob Daytona. Meticulous with his repairs and thorough in his cleaning and movement servicing. Just an honest all around great guy who cares for your watch as if it were his own and keep you informed the entire process. 10/10!!!! If you're looking for a trusted, respected and talented "watch man" look no further!

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Unbelievable service provided by oascom. I can't speak enough about the great communication and swift service. He went above and beyond when he serviced my Noob Daytona. Meticulous with his repairs and thorough in his cleaning and movement servicing. Just an honest all around great guy who cares for your watch as if it were his own and keep you informed the entire process. 10/10!!!! If you're looking for a trusted, respected and talented "watch man" look no further!

Thanks mate :)

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Thank you oascom! She's an absolute stunner again
34dd16367d2d423a5f2227adac076acb.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Ha! looks like motor oil. Where did you get those movement holders? I'm always on the lookout for a better design and those look great.

Hey but did you see a broken sliding pinion? It was broken in 3/4 pieces... Inside the movement... Like really lol

About the movement holders I got those off eBay. One guy custom make them, they go for around 160 each and he have for different movements.

Those are good alternative to a gen Rolex holders that go for 600$+

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Aaand another new toys arrived:

Crown and hands tube tightener, crown tubes installation pro set, pro compas to test magnetization, and bench drill press to drill lugs and countersink tubes :)

Reactions: mclarendude