• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Services NY

89P13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/19
You won’t regret it. Mike is a great guy. I have a watch with him as we speak.

89P13

4/7/19
I know i just posted a reply but, I just wanted to leave a review for Mike @WatchservicesNY. For all of you that don't know, and the ones that do know, Mike is where it is at. He's phenomenal. I know we as enthusiasts tend to get carried away with our emotional high after a purchase or getting a watch back, but trust me this is not one of those times. Yes, I am completely ecstatic, Mike's work is incredible, but it was his competence, professionalism, and attention to detail that blew me away. I came to Mike to get a high end replica repaired. (I had received the watch not functioning from the vendor, after a long wait and a lot of money expended, nonetheless.) Mike didn't even hesitate to assist me in diagnosing the problem and get it shipped to him. He proved he was worth his great reputation. I have received the watch back and as promised it is flawless. Mike even pressure tested it and sent the results! So after this long winded explanation, let me say this, if you need someone who is great at what they do, and as good as advertised send your repairs and projects to Mike. He is the best. Thanks again for the great work.

Reactions: Sofg and speedomega

Messi

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
28/4/13
Has anyone been able to get hold of mike recently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scotrick

Patron
4/3/13
Got the missus' 79173 back from Watch Services NY recently and it 's running great.
Mike has been my go-to-guy for repair of Rolexes of all models and vintages for several years and always a pleasant transaction.

Cheers,
Rick

Messi

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
28/4/13
9dc1f3fbe14bdc35523be0a338987c1c.jpg

Just back from Mike.
This was a Franken built with a stock 4130 movement. I decided I wanted to upgrade a few noob parts to gen movement parts to take it to the next level as it’s my daily wear. Reached out to mike who recommended parts and had them new and in stock at a reasonable price— many are also difficult to find.

I also sourced parts from eBay which turned out to be junk mike was kind enough to ship them Back to original seller for me.

This was the second time mike has worked on a watch of mine
10/10 communication and service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CurtisL

21/4/21
Illinois
WatchServicesNY

Hello RWI members

Just to give basic idea what I can help you with

Any ETA/Asian 28xx movement fixing/overhaul

Yuki/SH 31XX full service with genuine parts available

Swiss 77xx, some Asian 77xx on request

Any Rolex Gen movement service from caliber 1030 through 4130 (genuine parts available)

Assembling watches from parts you collect

And all simple jobs which you afraid to do yourself like crystal/crown/bezel/insert replacement, movements swap, etc.

Modding on request

Below are my simple rules

1. No payment at front

2. I'm not sourcing any parts unless i have them in stock

3. Lead time usually take between 3-4 weeks for one project/service

4. Job may take more time then we agree as this is not my full time job and I have a life beside watches

5. As a payment I'm only accepting PayPal gift from known members and WU or MO from members dealing first time

6. Shipping back is your choice and your expense, but I recommend FedEx (for high value with insurance) and usps for low value

7. Please don't send several emails/PMs as I can't answer them right away, I'm not ignoring but simply doing something else and will get back to you asap

8. I will update you on progress accordingly

9. Don't have huge expectations as we dealing with mixed parts (rep and gen)
Rep movement are not same quality as genuine, I will try my best to regulate them to Cosc standards of -4/+6 but sometimes is not possible to achieve that.
Date change will be set from -5 to +5 around midnight

10. If the project doesn't looks right or impossible for me to do I will not accept the job

11. Please include a note with your forum member name and work requested, if you don’t include the note then your watch will be set a side until establishing ownership

12. Please don’t send watches and parts in boxes which is valuable to you, bubble wrap is more then enough to keep them safe.*

You agree to leave work review in my section on RWI

Turnaround my vary from job to job but shouldn't take longer then 2-3 weeks, not because required much time to do, but simply because I still have to take care of my full time job and family

Thank you for understanding

Mike

c56908c62825837861da3bcaac511d79.jpg
ba1ebeb19cede69b90fa38475a83c9fd.jpg

63afd5c95758707b2646a4588d6ea8c7.jpg

e4361024794666ab39a4a65cc285888b.jpg

0a1ea9636b9a1e77ad5246c2957330f9.jpg

This setup is amazing, very nice work.

89P13

4/7/19
Mike does amazing work. He is quite busy and checks emails and forum posts when he can. He is worth the wait if you can give him the time to get back to you.

ombre

So Young...So Naive
Supporter
Certified
13/5/16
Just got my Daytona back from Mike. Excellent work. He serviced the movement, put in gen hands, a gen crystal gasket, and cleaned up the dial. Looks and winds so much better. Mike does top notch work at a fair price and if you need a 4130 serviced CONUS, he is your best bet. Thanks again Mike.

Gshu22

Horology Curious
2/4/20
Hello interested in service on clean factory #4130 , movement can,t set time after 5 days.Can you help ! Thks

donaldline007

28/10/22
Amazing work! Mike serviced and waterproofed my clean 4130 Daytona and did amazing job. Watch runs smooth as butter. Turn around time was quick, the whole process took about two weeks.