• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

watch puzzle :)

eLiNK

2/4/06
Can someone of the married ones tell me why I have a broad smile although my wife is away for more than one week?

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
eLiNK said:
Can someone of the married ones tell me why I have a broad smile although my wife is away for more than one week?
Because you have the time to order and recieve a watch in the time she's away. She'll never know!

eLiNK

2/4/06
Well, she's actually not that bad.
Even brought me a rep from Moscow.

And somehow I believe if I show what I've got this time
she'll scream - Me too!

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
eLiNK said:
Well, not quite.
The lucky number is actually three. :D
The moment she's out the door, you're already paypalling your dealer of choice, hoping the cash is taken out immediately so that when she returns, a cursory glance at the 7-day transactions on your online banking don't show the purchases. Three watches, all of which, with luck, should be delivered in under 10 days, but if one is late, you can talk your way out of it, with the usual rolling of her eyes saying "You bought another watch, you're funny" that you'd never get with all three jiffy bags arriving late.

You already have your excuses ready. When you show her your new Navitimer Serie Speciale, you say "Last time you saw this watch, you said it looked like a commemorative plate, do you still think that?" to which her reply will be "Did I say that? I don't remember that one. That just shows how much attention I pay, dear."

Yes, oh yes, I ... er, I mean you have it all planned out.

eLiNK

2/4/06
Nope.

I'm not into Pams yet, neither Ralexes.
Just Onother very accurate rep. :wink:

And once more ....

eLiNK

2/4/06
takashi said:
Indeed.
And a VC. I'm actually a sucker for watches with complications.

Now I don't know, whether it is my gens I'm gonna wear more offen or these two reps.
Well, there is a third one I like just as much.
Present from my wife.

eLiNK

2/4/06
Actually, I started with CN reps.
And my expereince was not that good.

For different reasons.

The only watch I and my wife liked was the FM Crazy hours I posted in the eyecandy section.
Funnily, it is the watch she bought for me in Moscow.