• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WANTED: someone with a CNC machine :)

SMIDSY

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
as above - I need someone anywhere in the world with access to a CNC machine and the ability to use it ;)

The_Jackal

Known Member
5/1/11
What do you want done Smidsy? I'm not a machinist, but I can get someone from the machine shop my company uses to make you something tomorrow- do you have drawings?
Hows my watch coming on?

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
I'm not actually at work I'm not too well... PM me and we can talk - have you spoken to Dina?

I want some cases made for some custom watches LOL...... google sketchup - I was bored today LOL... correct to 0.1mm.

D

d4m.test

yea, your looking for a home machinist at best.. a good place to look is cnczone.com

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
yea, your looking for a home machinist at best.. a good place to look is cnczone.com

thank you :) also you're an admin I've never seen before :)

D

d4m.test

Yea, I don't post much.. Been here from the start, and chime in when I can. I'm a CNC Machinist/programmer so your post caught my eye ;)

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
can I PM you for some help :p

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
May I ask what a CNC machine is ? :)

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
it's a computer controlled milling machine either 3 or 5 axis... allowing you to make... well virtually anything!

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
mmh Smids :thinking:

not correct:t
CNC_Fraesmaschine_Fraese_milling_fast_machine_8.jpg

vpx

Renowned Member
2/11/10
I could use this as a chance to learn how to setup Mastercam correctly. Send over the files and I'll see about getting it done.

SMIDSY

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/9/09
I could use this as a chance to learn how to setup Mastercam correctly. Send over the files and I'll see about getting it done.

A PM is in the aether. :D

tigerwoods

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/11
The Milkyway
May I ask what a CNC machine is ? :)

CNC= computer numerical control

In modern CNC systems, end-to-end component design is highly automated using computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) programs. Hence CNC "computer numerical control"

Regards,
Chris.