• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WANTED: Hublot Red Devil Bang

Prokoph

Horology Curious
8/8/08
Hont, you have the Spanish Football Federation Hublot, what about the Red Devil Bang

pr_318cm1190rxman08.jpg

machen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/06
fiddle faddle is so much better. shit...i want some right now.

Prokoph

Horology Curious
8/8/08
I've emailed Hont 3 times over a one week period with exactly what I am wanting with photos attached and haven't gotten a response yet!!!

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Prokoph said:
I've emailed Hont 3 times over a one week period with exactly what I am wanting with photos attached and haven't gotten a response yet!!!

They're probably getting sent to the Spam folder, it's not unusual with gmail. Try gmail chat, I talked with him yesterday.

Prokoph

Horology Curious
8/8/08
Guanaco, if you see him online, can you please tell him to check his junk mail or if you can email him for me!

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Sure thing, but if I were you I'd remove the email address you've just posted there, I'll show Hont the thread and give him your email. :)

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
He's online right now in google chat, I sent him your details right now and asked him to please contact you regarding the HBB. If you wanna chat with him just add his gmail address to your gmail contacts list in the chat. :)

dickyadi

Looking Around
15/11/08
Hei there i also interest in Hublot Red Devil Bang ! Can you give me an information about how to get the replica of it ? Thanks

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
dickyadi said:
Hei there i also interest in Hublot Red Devil Bang ! Can you give me an information about how to get the replica of it ? Thanks

I don't think it's available yet as a rep, I could be wrong though, but I haven't seen a rep of it yet.

daimon

Horology Curious
6/4/08
still waiting. If they made a rep of the Yankee HBB I feel they should make one for the devil bang!!!

daimon

Horology Curious
6/4/08
Hi guanaco,

I'll try to hold my breath as long as I can and if it's still not here I decided to go for the Spanish Federation HBB. [smilie=angel12.gif]

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
daimon said:
Hi guanaco,

I'll try to hold my breath as long as I can and if it's still not here I decided to go for the Spanish Federation HBB. [smilie=angel12.gif]

Just messing with you mate, I'm pretty sure they'll rep the Devil Bang considering they've repped a lot of HBB designs already.

daimon

Horology Curious
6/4/08
uhuh...sorry what was this topic all about. I kept staring back at your avatar. I think those are gen.. :lol:

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Quit oogling my daughter, you perv!
See Guan, I told you this would happen if I let you use my little Princess's pics as your avatar!! :mrgreen: