• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Yachtmaster 42mm - coming soon

elzac

Known Member
7/12/10
More than good enough for me.. only issue is the initial release comes with a small Oyster Flex strap, need it to be a at least 2cm longer.. :-(

i have a 18.5 cm wrist. Just in case, i got a longer rubber strap (GF) to swap

Last edited:

David_g999

Looking Around
26/2/19
I’ve got it guys. It fits snug as other say as on a small strap but v nice. I had to add a metal link to the connector piece on strap until I can order larger strap. I’m new posting so just working out how to add pictures to my post.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I’ve got it guys. It fits snug as other say as on a small strap but v nice. I had to add a metal link to the connector piece on strap until I can order larger strap. I’m new posting so just working out how to add pictures to my post.

If you're using chrome above the square where you type (not the white panel but above) there you will find the icon to add photos, then it will redirect you to click pick and then you tap in the middle and add the photos. Looking forward to see your pics

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
This thing is a beauty! BH is just right. Can’t see any flaws. The thing that makes this snug are the “fins” beneath the strap. I have an average sized wrist and fits me perfect